The party

It was the evening of y/n birthday, wich means that it is the evening of the big party. Everyone was very excited, included y/n self. She really needed some fun distraction.

"How's the birthday girl?" Y/n heard a voice behind her say. She turned around to see Bucky standing there. "She's doing fine" she answered giving him a weak smile. "What are you doing?" He said. "O nothing much."
Y/n responded while quickly closing the notebook infront of her. "That doesn't look like nothing te me" he said with a grin on his face. Bucky took the notebook infront of y/n. But when he saw the color from all over her face leaving, he put it back. "You're lucky this time. I'll see you at the party." As the color slowly came back to y/n face she said "yeah see you Buck." They smiled at each other and both left the room.

Y/n wanted to take a shower before the party, so that's what she did. She came in to her room, with wet hair and only wearing a towel. Y/n heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Steve standing there. "O no, it's cap, am I in trouble?" She said grinning.
"I don't know, are you?" He said casual. They both gave each other a weak smile. "I wanted to ask if you're ready for tonight." He added. "Yes I think I'm. My first party ever!" She replied. "You're kidding" Steve said suprised. "Nope, my mom never let my go- or have party's." Y/n looking a little sad. "That's lame" Steve said while he looked at y/n with a longing look. "Uhm.. anyways, the party starts in an hour, okay?" "Yeah, that great." She said. Just as Steve was walking away she said "Ow Steve.." He got that crazy feeling in his stomach again. But than to his disappointment she added "can you ask Nat and Wanda to come up here?" "Y-yeah ofcourse" he grumbled back.

Less than a minute later the girls stood in her room, Natasha picking her dress and Wanda doing her hair and make-up.

(If you don't like it imagine something else :)

"You look-" Natasha started. "-Absolutely perfect." Wanda finished.
"You guys are so sweet! You two look stunning you're self!" She responded greatfull.
"We need to go down otherwise we're gonna be late." Wanda said looking in the mirror. "Let's blow the boys away than." Y/n said a bit sassy.

They all had a laugh and walked down, Y/n at the back. All the guys were already down, and there was one unknown face.
There was a silence as the three girls walked down the stairs. Some of the guys tried their best to keep their mouths shut. "Y-you really did your bests." Thor said looking at them. "Yeah we did" y/n laughed. "Wauw, you look... Really. Wauw" Steve said to her as he kissed her cheek. "You don't look bad your self." She complimented him back.

Y/n decide to walk to the unknown face. "Hi, I'm y/n." She started the conversation. "Hi, I'm Michelle, but my friend call me MJ. I'm Peters girlfriend." She responded. "That's so cute! I'm sure we're gonna be good friend Mj." Y/n said as she walked away. She went to Thor. "To what do I owe this pleasure" he said flirtatious.
"Well, to your brother actually." She grinned. Thor face twitched a little. "I don't see him, you know where he is?" She added. "Loki doesn't really do party's. I guess he's in his room reading a book or something." He replied. "Ah, thank you." Y/n smiled. "You look good by the way" she whispered. A big smile appeared on thor's face.