So tell us, what happened?

Y/n saw the bright lights and rubbed her eyes. She remembered everything that happened last night and took a deep breath. She pushed herself from the couch and walked into the kitchen.

Everyone was waiting for her and when she came in she smelled her favorite breakfast. "Hey there kid, we made your favorite breakfast." Tony said. "We?" Sam asked offended. "Fine, Sam made your favorite breakfast." Tony rolled his eyes.

"Thank you very much Sam, I appreciate it." Y/n said while taking a seat. Even do the food was delicious,
y/n was full after only 1 pancake. "You sure you don't want more? Normally you eat like 6" Bucky asked her. "I'm sure" she replied.

There wasn't much conversation through out the breakfast.

"Y/n sweety, if you're ready to talk about last night we're here to listen." Tony reminded her. "I know" y/n said but she walked upstairs.

Sam heard y/n singing softly when he walked by her door. "But when he loves me I feel like I'm floating. When he calls me pretty I feel like somebody. Even when we fade eventually to nothing, you will always be my favorite form of loving.." He heard her voice was full of hurt.

He also saw she was writhing in her dairy again. He was very curious what she was writing. And when y/n walked away to go the bathroom, he almost took the opportunity but had enough self-control to walk away.

Y/n walked back into her room, closed her dairy and went down stairs.
"Hey, I think I'm ready to talk now" She said to Tony. "Okay that's great, I'm going to get everyone." He replied.

Not 5 minutes later everybody sat in the living room. "It's really brave of you to do this." Vision encouraged her.
She nodded thankfully and started her story.

"As you know I was waiting for the connection to work, and just before I wanted to give up, it worked. I saw Loki. So at this point it was 21.30."

She told them about the great talk they had and then came the terrible part that she also needed to tell. Everyone looked at her like they were about to say something, but nobody did it. Y/n took a deep breath and continued.

"I heard Thor screaming that they were back, and Loki jumped up. He and Thor fought side by side, and I couldn't do a thing to help....."
Her eyes began to tear up, but she held it in. "They were actually winning and there was only one left.
When Loki saved Thor by stabbing the creature with a iron bar....."

Now there did roll a tear over her face. "He turned around and pulled Loki into the iron bar" she brought out in one breath. She felt Bucky's hand on her back, but it didn't help.

"I heard Thor screaming, then there was some kind of explotion, and the connection broke." She finished her tragic story. "You know what happend next." She added.

"I-I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry you had to go through that y/n." Tony felt sorry for his niece. Everyone tried to comfort her, but it didn't help.
''I think I'll just go to my room, okay?'' y/n said after a while.

The others talked about what just happend for some time, until Wanda said "I'm going to check on y/n."
Natasha, Sam and Bucky wanted to come to.

They walked upstairs and knocked on y/n's door. But there was no reaction, so Wanda slowly opened it. When they saw y/n was sleeping they were happy, because yesterday she didn't have much sleep.

"I feel so sorry for her." Wanda whispered. "We all do" Natasha replied. They wanted to leave y/n alone with her dreams, but of course Bucky accidentally threw something off her desk. "Shit" he said when he quickly put it back. "Honestly, is there something you can do?" Sam asked.

Lucky for them y/n turned around, but didn't wake. "You're lucky this time" Natasha whispered. Bucky nodded and he closed the door as quite as he could.

After a few hours y/n came down. "You look rested, looks good on you." Tony smiled. "Thanks, I was thinking about doing more often" she joked. "Are you feeling any better?" Steve asked her. "Yes, I'm. Sleep does a person good." She answered. "Happy to hear that." Steve smiled at her.

"Who's in for a training?" Bucky asked. "Nah, not really. But I will watch." Y/n answered. All the others, except Tony agreed. "I will watch to" Tony said.

Y/n made a hot chocolate milk for her and Tony and they went went to the training room. The others were already warming up. Tony and y/n sat down at a couch on the side, and y/n handed him his drink. "Thank you kid, it smells delicious." Tony put an arm around his niece to comfort her.

Y/n gave him a smile, and the training begon. She actually found it amusing to watch for the change, instead of fighting herself.

On the left side of the room were Steve and Bucky training, in the middle was Wanda kicking Sam's ass, and on the right we're Natasha and Clint also training.

Tony and y/n were encouraging everyone, and laughed a lot. After the first fight between Bucky and Steve was done, Steve came jogging towards y/n. "I thought the captain would win" she said. "O stop it, next round I'm going to kick his ass." He said confident.

He quickly took the cup out of y/n's hands and took a sip of the chocolate milk

He quickly took the cup out of y/n's hands and took a sip of the chocolate milk. "Hey!!" Y/n took her cup back, but she did smile a little. "Now I'll definitely win." Steve smirked at her, and went back to Bucky.

After a few minutes everyone was training again. "Can I ask you something?" Tony turned to y/n. "Of course" she looked at him.

"Training is one of your favorite things ever, why won't you join." He asked.
Y/n looked at him for a second but answered. "There is only 1 person I want to train with right now. And I'm afraid that's not gonna happen...ever."

"I'm sorry sweetheart, it's gonna get better." Tony tried to comfort her. "Why aren't you training?" Y/n tried to get the topic not about her. "Well, somebody needs to keep this thing here some company" he said as he rubbed through y/n hair. "You're the best" she said.

~hi guys, if you want to know why the whole storyline of this chapter has changed, please check out the next page. I explain it there.
Please vote and comment! It would mean a lot to me.~

-me