Just another day

Y/n woke up early today, way to early for breakfast. She turned around a few times, but couldn't get back to sleep. She got out of bed, and got dressed in a comfortable outfit.

Y/n closed the front door and breathed in the fresh air. She went for a nice morning walk.

On her way she saw some little kids playing with each other, and their innocence made her smile. A few dogs came running to her and she loved that. "He big fella, how are you doing?" She asked a big black pitbull. The dog licked her hand and returned to his family.

Y/n kept walking until somewhere deep in the park, she arrived at a beautiful lake. There was no one there, so it was very peaceful. Y/n kneeled down, staring at her own reflection.

She blinked her eyes and was shocked, she saw Loki besides her in the reflection

She blinked her eyes and was shocked, she saw Loki besides her in the reflection. She immediately turned around, but nobody was there. She looked back at the water and saw him again. She checked behind her, but to her disappointment still nobody was there.

Y/n let her hands softly touch the water, reaching for Loki. As soon as her fingers got into the water, the image of Loki disappeard. "O Loki, I really need you." Y/n whispered to the lake.

She stayed at the lake for a few more minutes, but decided she needed to get going, if she wanted to be on time for breakfast. "What a start of the day" she said, as she stood up, and left the beautiful lake alone.

Y/n closed the front door and right away regretted she hadn't left a note. "Where the hell have you been?!" Tony asked relieved. "I had a morning walk, sorry I thought I would be back before you would be awake." She replied. "Don't do that again please" Tony hugged her. "O come on, Tony Stark can handle it" she joked.

"Breakfast is ready" Clint shouted from the kitchen. "Great" Tony said and he licked his lips.

For the first time in a few days they had a fun breakfast. Y/n didn't say much, but her daydreams amused her. She was still a bit confused about what happend at the lake, but wasn't planning of telling anybody.

"Didn't we have that mission today?" Sam asked. "Yes we do. Good that you say that, everyone need to get changed." Steve answered.

"Tony?" Y/n asked. "Am I going to?" she added. "If you think you're ready, you can come." He said.

It would be the first real mission y/n would do since the accident. "I need to take my mind somewere else. So I think I'm ready." She said honest. "Suit up then" Tony padded her on the shoulder.

So that's what y/n did. She suited up, and got ready. When they arrived at the battle field, y/n was a little nervous.

They were just in time untill the badguys came.

The fight started right away, and y/n felt her powers leaving her hands

The fight started right away, and y/n felt her powers leaving her hands. She fought side by side with Steve and Natasha.

When after a while, y/n looked at her right, she saw Loki laying there again. Being strangled by that alien. She stopt fighting for a minute, and wanted to help Loki. But when she blinked again, he was gone.

Some creature took the chance of her being distracted and flew up her throat. Y/n gasped for breath, and just as Steve came to rescue her, she blew that thing away with her powers.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked as he helped her up. "Yes I-I just got distracted. Won't happen again." Y/n answered. Before Steve could replie,
y/n ran off, to go fight somewhere else.

It was an intense hour, but the group won eventually. It definitely wasn't a easy win, but it was over now. "Is everyone okay?" Natasha gasped.
Everyone made sure they were fine, but y/n had walked away to the place where she had seen Loki.

She kneeled down and stroked the ground, but there was nothing of course. "Hey, are you okay?" Steve's hand laid on y/n shoulder.

"Yeah sure, it's just..." She said, but then stopt. "What is it?" Steve asked. "Nothing, forget it." Y/n regretted she said something. "You can tell me y/n" Steve assured her. "It's just..I've been seeing Loki everywhere today." She said. Steve looked at her, it was not what he expected.

He kneeled down to her and y/n said "It freaks me out, but I don't want it to go away." "I understand that, you just need to give it more time." Steve said.

He got up, and helped y/n up as well.
They walked back to the group and they all went home together.

Everyone was tired, and wanted to do something for themselves before dinner.

Y/n went upstairs, took a shower and just laid on her bed for a minute. The sunlight shone on her face, and she looked to her left. She saw Loki laying besides her but this time, she wasn't afraid.

"Is this real?" She whispered. "If you want it to be." She heard Loki's voice whispering back. "Loki, I never got the chance to say this to you. And I'm not sure if this is real of not, but I'm gonna do it." Y/n whispered to the boy next to her.

"In my life, I haven't experienced much love. But when I got here, I got a family, I got love. And most of all, I got you. And, I was afraid to tell you this, but now I'm not. I love you Loki. And I wish more then anything that you were actually here to hear it." Tears rolled down her face without a sound.
She blinked them away, and then Loki disappeard.

"Damn it!" Y/n said looking at the place where Loki laid a few seconds ago. She took her dairy and started writing.

Oh, dear diary, I met a boy.
He made my doll heart light up with joy. Oh, dear diary, we fell apart,
welcome to the life of Y/n/l.

A tear made a wet spot below the text, and y/n closed her book. "God Loki, what have you done to me" she whispered to herself and she went downstairs.

~Hi guys, I'm so happy I changed the story! I hope you to. I hope you'll have a good day/night. Please vote and comment! It would mean a lot.~

-me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
It won't be long until Loki comes back into the Story. I think in one of the next 2 chapters 🦋✨