Chapter Twenty-five: Back in Time

Y/N POV

"Minister, if you want, I will take you to Professor Dumbledore. They must remain here," I heard Snape say to some as the door then closed.

"Ugh, what happened? Last thing I remember was being knocked out," I said noticing I was in the hospital wing.

"Y/N!" Hermione said and then hugged me. "The dementors got Harry and Sirius. Snape saved them and brought them here and put the blame on him. Jess and myself were able to get you and Ron here. Jess is spine her ankle though." I remembered what Snape told me that he has to act like it is Black. I shouldn't tell the others as I don't think they would believe me and I won't tell them about him being a Death Eater.

"I'm going to be fine. Just have to stay here a while," she said.

"Your alright?" I asked Hermione.

"Yes," she said.

"Madam Pomfrey says that you'll be fine, just a bump on the head. Also, Peter got away," Harry said.

"Oh, I remember that now," I said.

"Oh, you're awake!" Madam Pomfrey said.

"How's Ron?" Jess asked.

"He'll live. As for you four you will be staying here until I'm satisfied - Potter, what do you think your doing?" She asked.

He had his glasses on and got his wand. "I need to see the headmaster."

"Potter. It's all right. They've got Black. He's locked away upstairs. The dementors will perform the kiss any moment now," she said.

"WHAT?" He asked as I stood up from the bed next to Hermione. At was at that moment Fudge and Snape had come back with Dumbledore.

"Minister, listen! Sirius Black's innocent! Peter Pettigrew faked his own death! We saw him tonight! You can't let the Dementors do that thing to Sirius, he's -"

"Harry, Harry, you're very confused, you've been through a dreadful ordeal, lie back down, now, we've got everything under control..."

"YOU HAVEN'T! YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG MAN!" Harry yelled.

"Remember what happened to Buckbeak Harry. He allowed it. Nothing's going to change," I said.

"That creature was a menace because he attacked a student. He needed to be put down," Fudge said.

"Agree to disagree minister," I scoffed.

"Minister, listen, please. I saw him too. It was Ron's rat, he's an Animagus, Pettigre I, I mean, and-" Hermione said.

"You see Minister? Confused, both of them... Black's done a very good job on them..." Snape said. Sorry, he told me.

"WE'RE NOT CONFUNDED!" Harry yelled.

"Minister! Professors! I must insist that you leave. They are my patients, and they should not be distressed!"

"I'm not distressed, I'm trying to tell them what happened!" Harry said and was going to add more, but Madam Pomfrey forced Harry to eat a piece of chocolate.

"Now, please, Minister, these children need care. Please leave."

"Professor Dumbledore, Sirius Black -"

"My apologies, Poppy, but I need a word with Mr. Potter, Mr. L/N, and Ms. Granger. I have just been talking to Sirius Black -" Grandfather said calmly.

"I supposed he's told you the same fairy tale he's planted in their minds? Something about a rat, and Pettigrew being alive," Snape said.

"That, indeed, is Black's story."