Chapter Fifty-seven: Back to 12 Grimmauld Place

Y/N POV

We were walking out of the alleyway, looking like everyday common Muggles. Hermione and I had stored our Swords and gear in different compartments in our bags. We had found a cafe and sat down in a booth that was just big enough to fit the six of us. "Do you reckon everyone's alright at the wedding? Maybe we should -" Harry said.

"The Death Eaters were after you and the Orcs were after me. I still don't know how they got there. They're not supposed to have any magic. We'd put everyone in danger going back," I said.

"Y/N's right," Ginny said to Harry. "A lot of them were able to get away. I'm sure they'll be okay."

"Your heart is in the right place, though," Jess said, as a waitress that was chewing some gum came to the table to take our orders. "A coffee for me, please. Milk and sugar."

"I'll have the same and a muffin," I said.

"Latte for me," Hermione said.

"Same for me," Harry said.

"What she said," Ron said motioning to Jess.

"Coffee like the others," Ginny said.

"Wicked scar," the waitress said, as she went to get our orders.

"So where do we go from here? The Leaky Cauldron?" Ron asked.

"Too dangerous," Jess said. "If Voldemort's taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe."

"We could use the cabin, but it's possible that Chaos knows about it," I said.

"What cabin?" Ron asked.

"The cabin that he went to before your fourth year," Ginny said.

"Oh, that one!" Ron said. While we talked four workers had come into the cafe. Hermione was looking in her bag for something.

"My rucksack! With all my things! I think I left it at the Burrow!" Hermione said.

"You're joking..." Harry said.

"Oh, I grabbed it," I said, looking in my bag and then giving it to her. "I noticed that you left it."

"Oh my god, I love you!" She said, quickly kissing me.

"I have all the essentials packed for days, in case something happened," she said, as the others laughed.

"Somethings not right about those four," Jess whispered, as I looked at them again. They were suspicious. And I realized they were Death Eaters.

"Hit the dirt!" I exclaimed, as they turned and casted spells at us with their wands. I pulled Hermione down and kicked the table to make it fall onto its side, making some cover for us.

 I pulled Hermione down and kicked the table to make it fall onto its side, making some cover for us

I'll take their fire. Just get them, I said to the other five in their minds as I then took out my knives from my bag. I got up and stood in between the two rows of tables deflecting the spells.