Chapter Forty-six: Battle at the Ministry

Y/N POV

"Take the youngest girl and the Mudblood. We'll see how committed Potter and L/N are as we torture them," Bellatrix commanded, with that softened look gone.

We all guarded Ginny and Hermione as Harry pointed his wand at Bellatrix while holding onto the prophecy on the other hand. "You even try to make it and I'll smash this thing. What kind of prophecy are we talking about here?" Harry asked them, as Lucius looked horrified.

"Surely you just, Potter?" Bellatrix said.

"Not really. How come Voldemort wants it?" Harry asked.

"You dare to speak the Dark Lord's name?" She said/

"Who, Voldemort? Oh, yeah, I dare. Voldemort, Voldemort, Voldemort-"

"Silence!" She yelled, "how are you utter that name form your half-blood mouth!"

"You know that Voldemort is Tom Marvalo Riddle, a half-blood. And I dare use his name, his real name. Speaking of which I thought he would be here, along with his sister, niece, and my mother," I said.

She then was about to attack us, but Lucius stopped her. "Control yourself, Bellatrix!" He said.

"What's so special about this prophecy anyway?" Harry asked.

"You mean Dumbledore never told you the reason you bear that scar was hidden here?" He added.

"What?" Harry asked as Death Eaters laughed. "When I give the signal, blast the shelves," he whispered.

"Got it," I whispered back.

They then went on a mini-monologue about Voldemort, as Harry soon saw our moment. "Now!" He yelled.

We fired at the shelves together, as the Death Eaters covered their faces from being hit from the falling debris. Malfoy was able to grab Harry, but Hermione casted, "Stupefy," hitting him as more spells quickly came from them.

"Stop them!" He shouted as our group separated. Hermione, Harry, Neville, and I went one way, as Ron, Ginny, Jess, and Luna went the other way. The four of us went through a door. As I sheathed my sword. Hermione and I hid together, as Harry and Nevile hid somewhere else. We were huddling together as she hid her face in my chest.

"Everything's going to be okay. I love you," I whispered to her.

"I love you more," she said softly kissing me, "and I can't tell you that enough." I then kissed her again and we then heard footsteps enter the room.

"They might have gone onto the hall," a Death Eater said.

"Check under the desks," Bellatrix said.

"Stupefy!" Harry casted, standing from his hiding spot, knocking him out and into the wall. Hermione and I then jumped from the desk. Bellatrix saw us and aimed at us.

"Avada-" She started, but I drew a knife and threw it at her disarming her.

"Stupefy!" Neville casted, knocking her out. I walked to her and reclaimed my knife and took her wand.

"Good job, Neville," I said.

"She's your step-aunt?" Harry asked.

"My family is complicated. I really don't even really get it," I said, as we heard a yell from a different room.

"Ron!" Harry exclaimed.

"Impedimenta!" A different Death Eater casted, sending us backwards, making Harry collide with the wall. "We got him," the Death Eater yelled.