Chapter Forty-seven: Summer with the Full Family

Y/N POV

It's been a while since Harry has moved in with us. He has also started calling my parents Mum and Dad, which makes him feel even closer to the family. Harry's room is much bigger than the cupboard under the stairs and the room he had with his Aunt and Uncle. We had helped Harry's get it set up in the way that he liked. He had furniture and a bed that was the right size for him. He also had a perch for Hedwig. On the nightstand next to his bed he had three pictures, soon to be four. One was of his parents, another of Sirius, a different one was our 'golden quintet,' and the final one was of everyone under our roof at the moment. We were giving him the life that he never had back on Privet Drive.

Right before we left Hogwarts for the summer Grandfather had given me a wand that he thinks would choose Mom, since I had her old one. Apparently after she was freed from Chaos' control on her, she went to St. Mungo's just to be sure that he was really gone and that there were no harmful effects on her because of it, which there were not. When she was under his control, she was able to see what he wanted and it was that of what Lance had told us. Chaos wants to see the world burn. She also found out how he survived.

One night we both went to the inbetween and talked to Lance about these revelations

One night we both went to the inbetween and talked to Lance about these revelations. "So we clung onto a silver of life," Lance said.

"That's what I saw," she said.

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"I do not know, but now that he is locked into a singular body he can be killed permintally this time," he added.

Someone then came into the room, surprising me, saying "Brenna! We feared the worst when you left us."

"Caroline!" Mom exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, but who is she?" I asked.

"I'm Caroline L/N. I'm the first Swordswoman of Light and Lance's little sister," she said.

 I'm the first Swordswoman of Light and Lance's little sister," she said

(A/N: Olivia Holt is Caroline L/N.)

"Sister?" I asked.

"Yes. Time's been kind to her," he said.