Chapter Forty-five: Mysteries in the Department of Mysteries

Hermione POV

Y/N had told us the plan to stop Umbridge from taking control, but he said that he would not be able to help us, which I thought was strange, but didn't question it.

"It's been too quiet here anyway," Fred said.

"Time we did some damage to this palace," George said.

"We'll also need to keep everyone away from her office," I said.

"We can do that! Me and Luna'll guard the hallway," Ginny exclaimed smiling.

"We'll probably manage five minutes or so," I added.

"Right. You've got ten minutes to get to Umbridge;s office. And whatever you do, stay away from the Astronomy Tower or the next couple of hours," Fred said.

"Unless they spread, in which case, I'd get out of the castle for a while," George added.

Umbridge did take control, but it was important that she did so. Y/N said that it would only be for a few hours and he disappeared for that time. Ginny and Luna were in position by the office as Umbridge was watching the students work on their exams as a loud bang could be heard, getting her attention. "Professor! It's those Weasley twins! They've set something off in the Astronomy Tower!" Filch yelled, running into the Great Hall.

"Ready to try out the old punishments again?" She asked, looking at him.

"They've had this coming for a long time!" Filch grinned, going to grab them. Luckily they didn't notice that we were under the Invisibility Cloak. When they were distracted, we went to her office, as it was the only fireplace not being monitored. Using the vial of Floo powder that Y/N has given Harry, he tossed it into the fire, making it green.

"Grimmauld Place!" Harry yelled and saw an empty kitchen as Ron, Jess, and I saw as well. "Sirius! Are you here?"

We could hear a bang from the Hogwarts side and Fred said, "it was worth it!"

3rd POV

The twins has set a explosion off and were running from Mr

The twins has set a explosion off and were running from Mr. Filch. "I've got you now!" He yelled. Anthony and the Inquisitorial Squad blocked the twins from running. The two turned to see that Filch and Umbridge had blocked them as well. George pulled something out from his pocket, some device that looks nasty and dropped it onto the floor. A light soon followed blinding their captors and when they looked up they saw that they were in a swap with the twins over them. "Thank you for playing, one and all!" Fred called out.

"And now, we've got to go!" George continued as the two ran off. Thy then lead the Squad and the two "leaders" around the entry hall, which was packed with loads of students.

"So, turning a hallway into a swamp is funny, is it?" Umbridge asked with the sicking smile.

"Fairly amusing, yeah," Fred replied.