Chapter Sixty-seven: A Miracle to Bring the Dawn

Harry POV

As everyone started to fight, I was going against Voldemort with Neville as he led the Sword of Gryffindor. In the distance the echos of Y/N and Chaos' swords pierced the early morning hours. Neville and I where trying to get him away from the others as Ron and Jess tried to lure Nagini away from him. "Nagini! With me!" Voldemort ordered the snake.

I kept casting spells at him, but he either dodged or parried them. We had sent spells at each other at the same time and I casted a spell to make some of the stone block me as I ran deeper into the castle. Voldemort Apparated behind me and casted a spell, making me fall onto the ground as rags were bonded around me as he pulled me up to see him. Grabbing my chin he moved me so we face each other. "Why do this?" He asked.

"Cause I have something worth living for," I said, as he then pushed me to the ground. I was able to he my arm free to hit him as he took a couple steps back, as the rest of the rags loosened. He then pointed the Elder Wand at me, but nothing happened. "You were right..." I said, standing up. "When you told Professor Snape it was failing you. It will always fail you."

"I killed Snape. It belongs to me!" He said with confidence.

"But what if the wand never belonged to him! What if the wands allegiance was to someone else?" I asked. He just looked at me, knowing that he killed the wrong person. "Come on, Tom. Let's end this the way we started." I grabbed him by the cloak, so he wouldn't be able to get out of my grip. "Together." I then jumped off of the ledge of the building making us both start to fall.

Hermione POV

Molly was about to fight Lucius Malfoy, as Arthur had the other Weasleys behind him. "You will never touch my children!" Molly yelled in rage at him.

He looked at the Weasley children and smirked. "It's not like you don't have any spares," He said laughing.

Molly then casted a spell at him, but he parried it as it went up. Molly back up a little causing Lucius to smirk again and cast another spell, which Molly blocked. Molly then overwhelmed him with spells. The last one she casted made him stay completely still and with a thrust motion of Molly's wand he shattered into ash.

 The last one she casted made him stay completely still and with a thrust motion of Molly's wand he shattered into ash

(A/N: Lucius instead of Bellatrix.)

"Who knew knew our Mum was a badass?" Fred asked.

Before anyone, mainly George, could comment Draco came in letting us know that the Slytherins that were in the dungeons had left. Fire fights were happening all around us. Bruce, Brenna, and Gellert were holding back the Orcs from rushing everyone as I was taking care of the ones that had broken through.

As they continued a slight crack could be hear as Y/N and Chaos were in the Great Hall. Chaos wickedly smirked as Y/N was bleeding from a cut on his right cheek, but he was calm. Chaos went for a lunge thrust as Y/N blocked it as he turned and then cut off the top two wings on Chaos' left side off, making Chaos yell out. The two locked blades again and Apparated to another part of the castle.