Chapter Sixty-five: The Battle Begins

3rd POV

As the Orc forces moved in by Azog's command with Chaos looking over the castle on a different hill stood Voldemort and his forces behind him. "They never learn. Such a pity. Begin," he said, as the shield formed of the castle making it very clear that they would not be giving up Harry Potter and he would have to be taken by force. Maria raised her arm signaling the Death Eaters for the battle, as Bellatrix was being forced to participate.

The Minister, Pius Thicknesse who was under the Imperius Curse said "But... my lord... shouldn't we wait?" Maria then lowered her arm and smiled viciously at the shield as Colleen looked saddened.

Within the shield the Weasley duo ran out of the castle, ready to fight as the others were going to the Ravenclaw Common Room and to the Chamber of Secrets. The DA was making explosives to destroy the bridge, and since Seamus was skilled with explosions he led. "That's it. I want a charge on each and every joist," he said, while the DA placed them.

"You know what you're doing right?" Blaise asked him.

"Don't worry about it Blaise. I've got it," Seamus said, as an army of Snatchers and a group of Orcs were charging them. Neville turned to see them run to the bridge.

"No good," he said.

At the other side of the castle, Kinsley and Remus were standing ground with Dean and Pansy. "Tell Professor McGonagall and Professor Bruce that Reums and I will handle this side of the castle," Kingsley said, as we looked at the sky.

"Yes, sir," The two said before Remus saw the Death Eaters Apparating near the castle as the Orcs has built wooden bridges to get across.

"Dean! Pansy! On second thought, we might need one or two more wands this side and possibly a sword or bow," Kingsley added, s the two students nodded and then ran to the Professors.

"It's the quality of one's conviction that determines success not the number of one's followers," Remus said, as he looked at the sky.

"Who said that?" Kingsley asked.

"Me," Remus chuckled.

As the two wizards smiled Tonks, who Remus had talked to about the worries of their marriage and was now in a much better place with it, appeared

As the two wizards smiled Tonks, who Remus had talked to about the worries of their marriage and was now in a much better place with it, appeared. "Why are you here? It's Teddy who needs you," Remus said, when seeing her.

"He'll sleep 'til dawn and snore like his father. It's you who needs me tonight," Tonks said.

Jess POV

Ron and I had arrived at the girls Bathroom where the the hidden chamber was. Ron and I went to the sink where Harry had opened it once before. I took out my wand as Ron mimicked who Harry spoke Parseltongue and it opened as we went inside. We had made it on one area and Ron told me how Lockhart had tried to erase their memories and then separated them. We then entered the main part of the chamber that had a statue of Salazar Slytherin's face. "I didn't think it would look like this," I said.