Chapter Sixty-four: Returning to Hogwarts

Y/N POV

The man had led us into the Hog's Head and he had a piece of the mirror that Harry had been carrying. I then recognized him as Aberforth Dumbledore and why Gellert said 'Well shit,' earlier.

"You bloody fools! What were you thinking coming here? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is -" The man yelled, but Harry cut him off.

"You're Aberforth. Dumbledore's brother. It's you I've been seeing - here. It's you who sent Dobby," He said as he held his shard of the mirror.

"Where've you left him?" Aberforth asked.

"If you sent him then I guess he's back at Hogwarts," I said.

Aberforth let out a sigh of relief and said, "Good. I like that elf."

"How'd you come by it?" Harry asked him.

"Mundungus Fletcher, 'bout a year ago," Aberforth said.

"Figures," I said.

"Dung had no right selling you that... It belonged -" Harry said, but he was cut off.

"To Sirius. Albus told me. He also told me that you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it, but ask yourself where you'd be if I didn't," Aberforth said, as we didn't answer. "Right then. Reckon you're hungry. Let's get you fed, then think of the best way to get you out of here." The table was then set and plates of food sat upon it, which we ate and Aberforth filled a glass with some mead that was laying around.

"Do you hear much from the others? From the Order? Or Bruce and Brenna?" Hermione asked.

"The Order is finished. You-Know-Who and Chaos' won. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves. My nephew and niece-in-law are defending those students. Been in contact and they say they're going to protect those kids with her life," Aberforth said, as he took a sip of the drink here and there. "They've also reorganized that army with our name... Dumbledore's Army..."

"We need to get into Hogwarts. Dumbledore gave us a job to do," Harry said.

"Did he now? Nice job? Easy?" Aberforth asked.

"Nothings been easy, but you know that," Gellert said, looking down for a moment.

"We've been hunting Horcruxes. We think the last one's in the school, but we'll need your help getting in. If we can find it and kill it, then we kill him, and then we can end this war once and for all. We need to get into Hogwarts tonight," Harry said.

"It's not a job my brother's given you, it's a sucide mission. Do yourself a favor, boy. Go home. Live a little longer," Aberforth said after a moment of silence. Did he know that Harry's going to have to die? I wondered.

"Dumbledore trusted us. To see this through," Harry said firmly.

"What makes you think you can trust him! What makes you think you can believe anything my brother told you! In all the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mention hers?" He yelled, as he pointed at a picture on the wall, who was Albus's sister, Ariana Dumbledore.