2 ~ Why me?

Hello :]
TW: bullying, mentions of self harm, swearing

When George got to school, he quickly walked to his form and quietly waited outside of the room. He wanted to cause no trouble, he wanted to keep on the low side of things at school for a while. The last thing that he wanted was attention. He hated being noticed. He hated having to go to school. He hated himself.

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice the medium-sized group of people heading towards him.

They had a slightly red tinge and flickers of orange in their eyes as the approached. They snickered quietly to each other and glared at the boy. They didnt know his name; nobody did. He was a lonely, depressed peasant who should be thrown out of the country and told to never return.

Once the gang of teenagers were close enough, they each threw punches and kicks at the small, helpless George until he couldn't breathe.

"Hey what's this?" The tallest one barked, [not like woof woof barking, his voice echoed and all that] pointing to George's arm. It had multiple cuts and scars spread across it, they looked both old and new.

"Oh looks like mr Bookworm has been cutting his 'wittle arm" another laughed, not caring about the pain and tears that were flooding into the victims eyes. George didnt dare cry infront of them. He couldn't show any emotion. It would only ruin his life more.

TW: EXTREMELY BAD SELF HARM MENTIONS IN THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH

An average height kid snarled at the sight, "Maybe you should cut deeper next time wimp." Which sent the others into a seemingly-endless laughing fit. Other than one kid, they looked spaced out and extremely sad. "Dont you think that's a bit too far John?" He questioned. The rest of the group immediately wiped their grins away before staring at the guy who just spoke. "No clay he deserves it, I know your new to the group but you need to learn that we dont respect this guy, he is the worst geek to be friends to. Plus, he's BRITISH! We dont talk to non-Americans no matter what" the words were returned back to him almost immediately, like the words were toxic sweets burning their mouths.

Extremely bad TW over

The words hurt george.

They burned his insides and made his heart wrench, creating the feeling that he needed to throw up.

Eventually, the bell rang.
RINGGGGG

George and his classmates scrambled into form, one at a time. Their form tutor [teacher] was already sat at the front at her desk [imma make her a bitch of a teacher (honestly its kinda a personal grudge against someone but we dont go into details of this in a dnf fanfic) mwahaha. Dw there'll be a nice one too lmao] staring at her computer. Mrs Williams would rather be anywhere but this classroom. It was full of "sweaty little brats"

"I'm doing the register, only speak when your name is called or you get a detention" she snapped, her voice booming throughout the classroom. Nobody even thought about talking to each other, she was honestly a horrible teacher who deserved to have to work in a classroom all alone, hidden from the world.

After all 28 names were called out, Mrs Williams completely ignored the students and stared sternly at the contents on her screen. Whilst she wasn't looking, most of the kids in the class sat in a large cluster of a group [not george] and chattered quietly between themselves. George presumed they were talking about rugby and all that stuff. He avoided them. He avoided everyone.

Until...

"Oi, you!" A random kid said to george from the group, slightly pointing most of the groups' attention to him.
"What shitty book you reading now?" The person said again, almost in a sarcastic tone.

George just rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to the book. He didnt want to be in school.

Panic lingered in the back of his head, why did they have to bully him? Was he really that bad? Did everyone hate him? It thundered through his mind and scarred his thoughts, making him feel as though he was being forced to relive the experience of his crap life on repeat.

After another ten minutes of staring mindlessly at the pages of the book, the end of form finally came and everyone walked out of class. Next lesson was science, with completely different idiots then the ones in his form. George internally gasped, he was relieved he didnt have to be with their faces and mean comments for much longer.

As he was wondering to room A29 [ew the flashbacks] he felt a slam of a fist on his booming head before his vision going completely blurry and him helplessly tumbling to the ground.

The last thing he heard before him tumbling to the ground was the murmurs of "Why did i ever join this group, it's painful and traumatising to hurt people for other people to not bully me."

Heyyyyyy.

My head is killing me rn but ill pog through the pain and deal with it while i write this.

875 words

12th April.