11 ~ "Maybe people do care :)"

Y'all are great <33333

TW- semi-panic attack

George eventually got home and rushed straight to his room.

His father wasn't home, he was probably at a pub or with a new woman, as that was the usual scenario.

He closed the door behind him and slid down the wall, his lungs ached and his ears blocked out any background noise. All he could hear now was his own thoughts torturing him.

He had dealt with stress before, same with anxiety and depression. But right now, he was scared... Did Clay know about his channel.

One of his biggest secrets had possibly been outed and exposed to everyone.

But the letter only said "maybe people will mistake you for the Georgenotfound dude!!" That meant he didn't know....

Or maybe he did and was just trying to cover up. Maybe....

BRING! BRING BRING!

His thoughts were interrupted by the loud ringing of his phone,

It was Wilbur.

Underlined will be Wilbur normal will be George

"Hi Wilbur"

"Hey dude how are you?"

"I'm... Getting by *laughs"

"Hmmmm George you know you can trust me right? I know something is wrong, just tell me. I care about you more then you can imagine and am here for you dude. I may not be able to see your face but we can still talk :]"

"Thanks Wilbur"

"So what's on your mind Gogy?"

"Don't call me Gogy, William. Uhh Idk probably just emotions been bottled up lol. Y'know rough times with school and that"

"Yo George, Tommy's with me and he wants to chat with you"

"Okay then"

"BIG MAN GET ON MINECRAFT"

"Sheesh okay then" [SHEEEEEEEEEEEEESH]

With that, he ended the call and took a few deep breaths before walking to his computer and switching it on.

He grabbed a post-it note off of his desk while the pc loaded up and wrote;

Maybe people do care about me :)

Wilburs words helped George so much. He really was lucky enough to have a friend like him, he seemed to always know when George was at his worst. It meant a lot

People really do help a lot :,]

After about 5 seconds, the computer came onto the log in screen, where George typed in his details and sat down on his chair. He stuck the sticky note [I call it both sticky note and post-it note] to the top right corner of his screen and glanced at it, smiling larger than he ever had in a long time.

He was content.

He opened the Minecraft launcher tab and clicked on the join button. Then when the main Minecraft menu opened up, he pressed multiplayer and doubleclicked on the Dream SMP.

"GEIRGE COME TO ERETS CASTLE AND VC2 BIG MAN" was the first thing he was told in the minecraft chat by Tommy

"Ok calm down lemme load disc" George typed quickly before any other messages were sent to him.

He tabbed out and double clicked the robot icon which resembled Discord and waited for the app to load up while he tabbed on his desk with his fingers like it was a piano. Once it had fully loaded up, he scrolled through all his friends and groups before pressing the Dream Smp server and joining vc2.

"OI HELLO GEORGE YOUR HELPING ME WITH MY STREAM" Tommy practically screamed down the mic.
"Unless you of course want to stream George" Wilbur quickly added onto Tommy's demand, making Tommy more excited by the fact that THE GEORGENOTFOUND would return to streaming after a year.

"Yeah George why did you quit streaming? Did you just not like it?" Tommy asked Georgenotfound through the call.

The memories came flying back to george in an instant, " I-" he began

628 words

<3

22nd April 2021