6 ~ "Where were you?"

Tw- alcohol, smoking

Hi!

As George opened the door, the familiar smell of alcohol rushed through him, sending shivers spiralling throughout his body.

The door creaked loudly, it hadn't been fixed or replaced for 10 years. Cigarettes were attached to the floor, the orange part [thats what you put in your mouth right? Idk I've never smoked] appearing extremely worn out. They had been used and then immediately thrown onto the hard, wooden floor where they had been left to rot.

The lights hung low from the ceiling so as you walked through the hall you'd hit your head on them. They were a bit of a nuisance to be entirely honest.

Large portraits of their family hung on the wall with his mother's face scribbled out on every one.

Oh how he wished he could be happy again.

It felt like when his mum had left, his whole life came crumbling down.

The thoughts made his heart bleed and eyes water.

He missed the memories. He missed his mum.

He missed his life.

George heard a loud shout from the living room coming from his dad.

"Where were you?" He said, on the borderline of angrily yelling and just angrily talking. Not wanting his son to answer him, he ordered George to go to his room.

George caught out of a glance while he was heading for the stairs his dad pouring another pint bottle of beer into his mouth while lighting another cigarette for when he had finished his drink

When he reached the top of the aged stairs, he turned left and aimlessly walked into his room. The door locked behind him and his windows were sealed closed. He was hidden inside the boundaries of his bedroom, isolated from everyone.

He stared outside, at the life he could have been living. It only made his mental health worse. He felt weak and helpless.

Atleast he was going to 34 Mayfair in a few hours with Sapnap for a meal and to catch up because they hadn't seen each other in what seemed like years

But for now, he was trapped there... Alone.

Hey it's a short chapter sorry I got distracted a lot by drawing / animating
ANYWAYS

Yeah I want to start Dream's pov and introduce a bit of his character and yeah

27th/28th April 2021

432 words