Epilogue

Time skip to when they're both like 20 ish idk you can do whatever age you want just over 17 because thats how old ish they are now. Also they live together and cuddle : D

Tw: mentions of sh and scars

Frosty wind came through the open window, snow lay across the land like a soft blanket. Snowflakes floated throughout the cloudy sky, a few finding their way into the room.

"George wake up!" Clay shook his boyfriend awake before planting a gentle kiss on his nose. "It's snowing!"

"What? I'm awake I'm awake."

They shared a short hug before they both got changed into the correct attire for going out into the snow.

George still had his scars on his wrist. But Clay had helped him realise that he was worth so much more then he saw himself as. He'd learnt to love who he was and knew he could never change that. And he wouldn't change it for the world.

His YouTube channel had grown to a few million, his face reveal had popped off greatly. After that video came out, nobody mentioned anything at school and they just ignored both clay and geogre as though they'd never said anything.

But occasionally, people would glance over at the couple and smile, which was all the validation they needed to be happy.

-

The snow was cold and spread far across the street. It was a few inches deep so it was enough to build snowmen and whatever the hell else.

"Clay!" Goerge yelled, aiming a snowball and throwing it, hitting Clay square in the forehead.

"Oh that's it. You are done Georgie!" Clay yelled back, running at George and tackling him down to the ground. He was pillowed by the squishiness of the snow so he didn't get hurt.

"AAAHH" George screamed as he fell to the ground with Clay.

[10K READS POG]

Snow was now in George's usually chocolate-brown hair and his hat had been stolen by Clay and placed on the snowman's head because 'he was cold too'.

George's ears were red due to the cold and he shivered slightly before being wrapped into a hug by his boyfriend.

Together, they built a snowman and made the outside of their home look like a winter wonderland.

"George, I've wanted to ask you this for a while now," Clay said while rummaging through his pocket and holding something in the palm of his hand.

Then he got on his knee.

"Will you marry me?"

George stood still for a few seconds while his head processed what was happening, "Yes! Oh my god yes!" He replied really excitedly.

Clay gently put the ring onto George's finger before kissing his lips.

The atmosphere felt perfect.

THATS A WRAP!!

maybe I'll do a bonus chapter of the wedding ceremony if I get enough people wanting it, but for now... THAT'S A WRAP!!

Thanks again ily guys <33

Thursday 25th November 2021

493 words