16 ~ Checkmate

Howdy! It's a week until my birthday!! [11th July is my birthday] so thats epic!

George pov:

His first lesson went by fast, it was science which was one of his best lessons so the time passed at a slightly speedier pace then he intended. He hadn't actually been mithered yet that day; it was like the bullies had just left him alone.

And he was perfectly happy with that!

It was break now and George found himself walking into the canteen to test his luck of not being picked on. He found an empty table that was in the corner of the large room. He pulled out his banana from his backpack and unwrapped it. Yes he had taken it from the fruit bowl without permission, but he was running on empty so it was definitely worth it.

He took a few bites before he heard the gentle tap of two lunch trays being placed on the table and a packet of quavers being passed to near where he was sat.

He looked up and saw Wilbur with Tommy sitting down on a bench opposite him. George was unsure about what was happening so he just smiled politely at them, as if he was asking them why they were there. After a couple of seconds of the two boys sitting down, Tommy quickly introduced himself and Wilbur to the boy.

He didnt once mention Clay, just them telling George about their streams and their youtube channels. George cringed internally as the two people that he was ver familiar with told him about things he already knew.

Soon, the "conversation" got larger as tubbo and ranboo came over and sat on the bench, either side of George.

George hadn't talked once to the streamer school-boys yet. He was doing well.

He thought.

"So, what's your name?" Wilbur questioned to George. An actual conversation was lacking in the small group, so Wil started off small. Simple you might say.

George just pretended to ignore him, but it didnt work as the question was just repeated again but louder. He was checkmated. Either he spoke, or was suspicious. Surely his mic distorted his voice a bit, right? Well he was about to find out.

"My name is... George" His voice began to trail off as he spoke.

"DUDE! That's cool, my best fiend is called George and he does twitch and youtube and that is epic." Tommy butted in.

George laughed quietly, Tommy sure is silly, he thought to himself.

Wilbur pov:

Holy shit the boy sounds like georgenotfound and is called george.

Holy.
Shit.

WHAT IF HE IS GEORGENOTFOUND?!

Wilbur tried to signal his thoughts to tommy by writing something discreetly on Tommy's napkin and knocking it off the table.

Once Tommy picked up the napkin, he had a very very very surprised emotion on his face. He was clearly trying to hide his excitement but was kind of failing, so pretended to cough.

Oh fuck i need to tell tommy not to tell anyone about Georgenotfound's identity.

"Oh tommy, meet me in the bathroom in the middle of first lesson" Wilbur demanded to tommy

"But its comput- ahhh okay okay okay"

Soon, the bell rang loudly throughout the canteen and all the students began to flood out into the classrooms. It was half past twelve and Wilbur just prayed that tommy wouldn't tell ANYBODY.

Luckily, before the bell George and him exchanged numbers.

Once at lesson, Wil checked the time constantly. So much that the whole concept of time seemed to have frozen and stuck in one place.

Eventually.

The clock struck 1 and that marked the halfway point of his history class.

"Sir let me go to the toilet" Wilbur pleaded after he raced through all his work, "Ive finished my work."

"Ugh okay but thats the last time in this lesson that anyone goes." Mr Hart spoke poshly in response to Wilbur's question. Honestly, mr Hart was impressed in Wilbur's ability to speed through his work.

Wilbur ran out of class while grinning widely. Thank god, he thought

Dudududu

Hello

4th July

687 words!