28 ~ Its fine

Hi, IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MUCH IM TRYING TO WRITE MORE BUT ITS HARD LMAO

you should follow me :) [not forced]

Extra people in this chapter:
Zinnia (she/o/it) [ @monstervitamin ]
Corey (he/they) [ @piss66669 ]

"I'm... Sorry" Clay whispered

"Clay..." George began laughing nervously.

Clay just hung his head in response.

"The feelings are mutual" George laughed, also making Clay laugh slightly, "What??-"

"Wait was it not obvious that you two liked each other?" Zinnia said, sitting next to them. She was another one of Chloe's ex-friends who wanted nothing to do with the brat after the truth was revealed.

"Where did you come from?" Clay asked, as o had made him jump, "and how the hell did you know?"

"Let's just say... Chloe saw you two together and was blinded by her jealousy, she gathered information about you George. She got hold of files that contained your voice, and she recognised them. She's told everyone that you are Georgenotfound. She said, and I quote ' hey guys in school, you want to know who the all famous Georgenotfound is? Well, it's this stinky bitch.' I tried telling people that it wasn't true, even if it is I don't think anyone would like their face reveal leaked before they were comfortable."

"Oh" George replied. He was very shocked, he glanced at Clay who looked at him really nervously.

"Uh" Clay stammered

"Yeah no it's fine it's true I was going to do a face reveal soon anyway, I just don't want all the attention,"

"I understand honestly, she said other things too but I can't remember exactly what." Zinnia replied while pulling out her phone from o pocket. It clicked on the discord app and scrolled up, before passing the phone to Clay and telling him to scroll down, he did for a short while until he got bored of Chloe's words.

They were shocked; but also grateful that they could possibly trust yet another person aside from their main group of people.

Talking of the main group, Karl and Quackity also weaseled their way into being a student at that school throughout all of this. Nobody knew why, but everyone was happy that the dream smp was slowly turning into humans at school.

Speaking of big Q, they could see him walking their direction with another person at school. "Right imma leave now, you can talk to those two. If you need anything then come find me." She said before running off.

"Hey, me and Corey are wondering what happened gogy?" Quackity said nervously, his persona seemed to have faded slightly in person.

"Uh some people said some stuff that lead to other stuff. Long story short, people don't like us."

"Ah, well we like you!!" Corey said energetically, "And I'm sure that not EVERYONE hates you. They're just scared"

"Yeahhhhhhhh"

Quackity's persona sure does shine brightly when he wants it to.

The usual sound of the bell rang throughout the school grounds. Everyone scattered out of the play ground into the building.

"Shitshitshitshit we're going to be late" Karl yelled as he ran over and yanked Quackity's arm, pulling him after him. I guess Karl swears now, George giggled to himself.

Soon enough, it was just the two of them sat outside on the bench, each one the others company.

Once again, I'm sorry for not updating much. I definitely have one more chapter left then I think maybe that would finish the book :]

This is kind of a short chapter

593 words

11th November 2021