17 ~ The bathroom

Pfft imagine forgetting that this wattpad story exists o-o [this is what happened to me sorry]

Tw: swearing

Wilbur pov:

Making assumptions was never something that Wilbur was fond of.

He usually despised making things up unless it was fictional, but this could be reality.

But right now he was running to the bathroom to meet with Tommy.

Oh how he hoped the younger boy hadn't told anyone.

What if he had

Oh god

Run faster William

After a couple of minutes he ran into the bathroom, meeting Tommy in the cold, vandalised room that people pissed in.

"What did you want me for Wilbur?" Tommy questioned towards Wil.

"I want to talk about earlier" Wilbur replied ominously.

"About georgenotf-?"

"Yes. Who have you told?"

"Only cla-"

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Oh shit."

Just a note, I don't swear irl this feels Hella wierd

"What's so shit about clay?"

"YOU JUST MAYBE EXPOSED HIS IDENTITY"

"whoopsies I guess" Tommy laughed, feeling very guilty

"Make it right." Wilbur scowled. He didn't mean to sound threatening, it just happened.

"I will." Tommy promised, he'd never seen Wil like this before, it was scary.

They both ran out of the manky room towards their separate classes as they'd already been away for too long.

They don't want to seem suspicious

Sus
Amongus

When Wil first opened the door to go back to class, he only got a few stares, mostly just pick-me's smiling whilst attempting to flirt with him. It's easy enough to say that they thought it worked, but it didn't. It just made them more hated.

The teacher questioned him a bit but he didn't care a bit as where he was was none of their concern. Why should theycare?

"What took you so long Gold?"Mr Bernard said, he didn't actually care, he was only doing his job or else he would be fired and he didn't want that to happen.

"Got lost sir"

"Of course you did, as that always seems to happen with you, mr music boy."

"Mhm" wilbur half-heartedly replied.

Wilbur didn't give a shit about school,

He'd already secured himself a career in music and streaming.

[oh how I wish that could be me]

At least he found it easy to get good grades tho.
But enough about school, he had knowledge.

The way that Clay looked at the George during lunch, it was cute.

Clay obviously had something for George

Wilbur was just confused about why Clay tried so desperately to hide it. Well sure, his parents were homophobic, but Clay should be proud and confident in himself.

I need to make a plan to get them both together, I'm sure the feelings are mutual between the two, Wilbur thought to himself.

When he got home, he grabbed a notebook and a pen and devised a plan...

Surely it will work... right?

Heyyyyyyy

Uhh short chapter ig heheh

Ilyyyyy

24th July 2021 :]

491 words