13 ~ Dream joined the game

Dreams POV:

Clay couldn't get the note out of his head, it was glued to his brain and sellotaped to his eyes [NOT literally, its a metaphor]

He reflected upon the neatly-formed words before picking the paper out of his pocket and taking a piece of tape and sticking it onto his wall that was filled with cardboard cutouts of minecraft discs.

He hesitated before pressing the paper onto the wall firmly, attaching them together. He smiled at his mini achievement, even though he was sure the writer now hated him. He thought the handwriting was cute. Maybe the boy too, he thought to himself, Wait no what am i thinking, I'm not gay. I like girls not boys my parents would probably disown me i cant like boys!

The thoughts soon drifted away as his computer loaded on. He clicked onto Minecraft and went onto Dream Smp to find that George, Tommy, Wilbur, Ranboo and Tubbo were online. most of them said hello to Dream, but they didnt invite him to the vc yet.

Suspecting they were live, Dream opened up the twitch app and glanced over at his following list

Georgenotfound is live 239k viewers
Minecraft but its been a year since i last streamed.

Dream chuckled slightly to himself before tapping on his stream. Tommy had said that he'd introduce the two at some point, he just didn't know when.

Then he watched the stream for about 30 minutes before he got a notification on Discord;

Hey Dream want to meet Georgenotfound?

He laughed quietly before typing back, saying yes
Haha dry typer

Within 10 seconds, he was dragged into the call by Tommy.

"Hello?" He said in the now-silent call before being bombarded by Tommy, who was yelling their introduction. He heard a quiet "Hi" from George and a "Hey" from Wilbur.

Then he heard giggles from Tubbo, who had just killed Ranboo on the game, which was soon returned by a "Screw you Tubbo" from Ranboo.

"So... Tommy did a terrible job with the introduction. As always. So George, this is Dream, and Dream, this is George" Wilbur spoke up after tommy had finished shouting and swearing.

"Oh wait hi Dream!!" Tubbo and Ranboo both screeched quickly after they realised that there was an extra person in the call.

"[tea kettle wheeze] Hello Tubbo" Dream calmly said back to Tubbo, "So who's streaming?"

"Gogmeister and Wiblur Soot" Quackity said as he bursted into the vc. If you could see George, you would have visibly seen him jump out of shock,

"Okay"

"Can i stream?" Was suddenly asked from Tommy, who sounded very bored.

"Sure" Quietly replied George

"GOOD! Well BRB GOGY... and the other people"

"Welp, there's going to be more chaos now," Wilbur spoke, half-jokingly while still being genuine.

*.-* Time skip *-.*

"WELCOME TO THE STREAM FELLAS!!!"
*sips coke*
"WERE HERE WITH; GOGY, WILBUR, QUACKITY, TUBBO AND EUGHH RAW-N-BOO"
*insert cursing here*

^Were all things that they could hear while in the discord call with Tommy as he began his stream.

Georges POV:

"Hello Dream" Said George when most people had deafened in the call to do something

"Hi!" Was replied quickly from the Green blob while he teleported to George in game "I like your house, did you build it?"

"Yeah, well actually its Tommy's but he wanted help so I helped him, I feel like i recognise you but i cant put my finger on it" laughed Georgenotfound, "Also is your skin yellow or green?"

"It's like a lime green. Want any help building?" Was Dreams reply as he placed a few blocks.

"Sure!"

They both built together as the rest of the call moved into a different voice channel.

George took a quick glance at his chat before reading a few messages in his head;

RanbooIsPoggers: They're acting like they've known each other for ages, and honestly I'm here for that

DaisYtheCat: Dreamnotfound is Dream X George!! OMGGG

SantaMyBeloved: DNF
Sjsgfwt: DNF
Lilywastaken54: DNF

FroggyHopHop: Yall are saying DNF but you dont know if they're comfortable w it lmao

He laughed audibly before muting his mic, "Guys i dont mind shipping, but keep it civil and stop spamming, we aren't dating"

"I'm back," he said again after he unmuted.

"Welcome back Georgie" Dream said in a flirty tone before turning into a wheezy mess, almost choking on his laughter. This, of course, made the chat go insane spamming DNF and DREAMNOTFOUND.

"Aight thats it I'm ending stream, BYEEEEE" George said quickly as he clicked the end stream button.

"Yo I'm gonna go now its nearly time for te-" George spoke into his mic before being cut off by Dream.

"Did you end stream because of me?" Dream asked him very seriously and quietly, like he was about to cry.

OH WELL

Also ty for reading this book so far ily guys <333

820 words!
6th may 2021