3 ~ "Are you awake??"

It was funny writing the end of last chapter with the song "Wait a minute" playing in the background for some reason
ANYWAY
Most of this chapter is a Dream ~ what george dreams while he is unconscious and being dragged through the school by a bunch of students at his school :]

George was stood in the centre of a theme park. He had no idea how or why he was there.

"Hello?" Whispered a kid who looked about 11-12 years old. The sudden socialness [thats a word right?] that came from the child's mouth started George, causing him to flinch a bit. "Oh sorry, didnt mean to scare you. But do you know where i will find the Thunderstorm rollercoaster?" They continued on.

"Uhh sorry, I'm not sure where anything is in this themepark, I've never been here before," George unwillingly replied, the words firing out his mouth.

"Wait a minute... you remind me of somebody" the kid stood absent-mindedly for a moment before having a general idea of who it could be. "Your voice... It sounds so, familiar"

"Oh really, who could it possibly remind you of?" George replied nervously. Had his disguise of never revealing his face on his channel been uncovered by a random 12 year old who had been lost?

"GEORGENOTFOUND!" He exclaimed, extcitedely. George felt his face heat up and his eyes go wide. The child just wouldn't shut up. He wanted to run home immediately and stay there forever. [same buddy, same]

"I- I- I think you got the wrong person" George stuttered whilst he replied, by now more people were standing around them with their phones in their hands, recording him. Most people had surprised expressions [because they'd just seen their idol's face for the first time, and it was in person] printed on their faces; others had worried or nervous ones because they actually knew what privacy was and respected it.

"Georgenotfound?" "No way thats actually George!" "Gogy? As in... The Gogy?" were murmurs that george heard from the crowd.

"ITS NOT ME!" yelled George as a response to the majority of the questions. Why did he agree to come here? What did he gain? Nothing.  He ran away quickly, desperately trying to get to his car [yes he can drive and is colourblind] before attracting more attention.

THUD. While he was running away from his problems (both emotionally and physically) he bumped into a tall, blonde, sweary person. They looked extremely unfamiliar but George couldn't wrap his head around who it was until they talked.

"Hey big man are you okay?" The kid asked him after George was knocked over.

It was tommy. Georges thoughts exploded while he quickly nodded and began to walk away. What was he doing here?

"Well talk to me," Tommy began, stopping George in his tracks.

"I'm okay" George squeaked, replying to him.

"Holy sh-" Tommy muttered. "Georgenotfound"

"No" George shouted before twisting away from Tommy.

Then everything went blurry

Okay okay okay that's the end of the dream.

"Hey." Dream stuttered, viciously shaking the unconscious George, not knowing what to do.
"Are you awake??" [ding ding its the chapter title]

George eventually stirred awake and became conscious to his surroundings, the blonde kid from the bullying event which happened around an hour ago.

Trembling, he glanced at the dirty-blonde haired boy and flinched, not wanting to be near him in case the boy hurt him again.

"I- I'm sorr-" Clay started before he was left on his own in the empty, dark classroom because George had quickly ran out once he had seen him. He understood why someone who had previously been put through pain by Clay would instantly exit any contact with him.

621 words

Sorry its a quite short chapter I've been quite busy these past few days
16th April