25 ~ a bit of revenge

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IM SORRY

TW- hospitals, mentions of car crashes, death, homophobia

George and Clay were sat outside on a stone wall. It had gotten quite dark and cold as it was slowly becoming night.

"You know, i could always see if my parents let you stay at my house sometimes, if you dont get put in an orphanage." Clay trailed off.

"It's alright i wont get put in an orphanage my mother wasn't isn't dead, nobody except me, Sapnap wilbur and my... d-ad know she even left." George spoke for the first time in a while, well it was more of a whisper. "But thanks anyway,"

"What's taking the other two so long anyway, they're taking ages" Clay complained.

~~

Sapnap was practically dragging wilbur along the long, plain corridors of the hospital despite his squirms and groans of disagreement.

"Why are you doing this Sap?" Wilbur asked.

Sapnap didnt reply, but they did get a lot of weird looks from people around them.

He kicked open the door, insulted his cousin and punched him again in the nose before running off, still dragging wilbur along with him to the exit.

~~

"George, how do you feel?" Clay asked,

"I don't know, i can't think,"

"Are you cold?"

"A bit but i'll manage"

"Here,"

Clay took off his jacket before throwing it at George in a ball. George took it, weakly smiling, and slowly put it on. The warmth and scent of his friend hugged George while he wore the jacket.

The fuzzy, warm moment was interrupted when Clay received a message from "🥶👊snapmap👊🥶" saying that they took a small detour but were heading to the car now so they'd be about five minutes.

Clay showed George the message, and he just nodded as if to say "Okay"

This time it was Clay's turn to shiver because he was cold, George offered back the hoody but Clay declined and just moved closer to George, absorbing some of his excess body temperature.

Honestly, despite the past events of the day, it was a comforting moment. Maybe it was because the two of them were each touch-starved, or maybe it was also the fact that they were ultimately failing to hide their feelings for eachther.

Soon enough they were hugging in the frisk air of the autumn night.

The pain of the day brought them together, peace.

Sure, earlier they hated each other. But now they were like two blossoming flowers growing in a warm summer breeze.

[Unrelated but when the honk did this book get almost 7,000 words. HOLY MOLY I LOVE UOU PEOPLE SO MUCH!]

??? pov hehe (find out yourself)

I was walking out of the hospital after visiting my mum. I lied about how perfect my family was to be honest.

Because they aren't.

My mother has an injury from a car crash. Something about her being drunk and then driving, causing a crash and majorly hurting one of her ribs and a lung. Luckily, the other person was okay and didn't get too fucked up.

But my mum, that's a whole different story.

According to the doctors, she has to have surgery where there's a small chance it won't work.

But i know it's all fake and she won't actually live, I saw the heart monitor flatline. It was kind of sad and I would be crying but her last words to me were about how she didn't really like me.

But it's fine.

All fine.

I hope.

I looked to my left and right, looking at the messy garden of the hospital until I saw him.

Clay Block.

I hate that guy, he said we can be friends still but I hate him.

Holy shit he's hugging someone?

A guy?

I can't believe it. He's gay. Like actually gay.

I snapped a couple of photos and sent it to all my friends before putting it on our friends' group chat sending it with the caption "well well well, look who I found is gay"

Hah.

It gets an instant reply from Laila 🩰. She is one of my best friends, like best best best. I have many friends but she is top tier, easily layer S on a tierlist if I was to do one.

"Ew Coco they're discusting."
"Gross"

More replies soon appear from our friends soon appear but I switch off my phone and listen to Clay's and whoever-the-hell he's with.

Their voices are rather muffled so I can't tell what they are saying until I hear a car pull up and see them hop into it. I look at the front of the car and see Sapnap, who is rather hot if I don't say so myself, and Wilbur, he does music right?.

"Sapnap why do you have bloody knuckles?" I heard clay ask nervously but while laughing, he had a cute laugh before but now I hate it.

Gross.

The group erupted in laughter.

"Just get in the car" Sapnap muttered loudly.

Clay and the other guy then climbed in and they drove off.

SO ANYWAYS HOW ARE YOU

862 words ;smile;

22nd September 2021