29 ~ It really was fine

Final chapter, epilogue is next chapter, but thank you so much for all of the support i really appreciate it : ) <3333

"So..." Clay began, his voice obviously trying to hide how nervous he was, "Do you really like me?"

George hid his face in his hands, "Yes"

"Well... can i kiss you?"

[it feels really weird writing this]

"Yes,"

And at that moment, it was blissful, birds cheeped happily from the trees. All the darkness and awkwardness was replaced with many small butterflies as their lips joined together. All the previous cares in the air had subsided and nothing could get between them now in the peaceful area. The cherry taste of the other's soft lips elated the air, creating a warm fuzzy atmosphere around Clay and George.

As they separated, the happiness in the atmosphere remained. Each of them had a smile on their face that could power lightbulbs if they tried, of course- soft orange ones like those only the sunset emit. They sat beside each other, positivity lingering around them. Everything was perfect.

Better than perfect.

"Are we a thing now?" Clay asked while playing with George's chestnut brown hair, it was as soft as a pink poofy cloud from fairy tales.

"If you want to be" George replied hugging into the other's arm.

"I'd love to"

And with that, they both stood together no matter what. Through rocky patches to Clay coming out to his parents. Crazily, they accepted that Clay was gay, and Drista was very excited about her brother dating Georgenotfound. And after those shenanigans, Clay's parents let George live in their house, like a permanent guest.

''The end''

Again, thank you for reading this. It means a lot to me.

Uh, expect an epilogue at some point- it will most likely be a big time skip to where they're living together or something. Also imma announce a new book at some point too so look out B))))

22nd November 2021

330 words <33