5 ~ Swings and daisies

No tws just happy and vibes :D

I recommend listening to "Dreamy nights" by LilyPichu while reading this chapter or generally a light, happy song

After George had stored his supplies in his locker, he slowly wandered out of the huge building [school].

The fresh scent of daisies and fresh air floated into his lungs and lightly flew around him, creating the feeling of warmth and safety inside his heart.

As he walked through the calm town, he glanced at the multi-coloured buildings that rested beside him, he liked them. It was like the colourfulness of the shop-rows was dancing around across the roads and pavements.

It looked beautiful.

Murals of flowers were painted across the sides of the shops and markets, making them have a very towny feel to the area. George had been here everyday for years so he knew every aspect of the town and where the brightest parts were.

He walked past multiple rainbow buildings thats were florists, butchers, clothes departments, corner shops. [and more i cant be bothered to think of any more types of shops] The street wasn't naturally very busy so it was peaceful to walk through whilst enjoying the views of everything. The shopkeepers were happily sat down at their desks nearby the windows, waving at people as they passed through the chains of shops.

George waved at the other people who were around, a smile forming on his face. It was Wednesday so he left school at 2.00pm instead of 3.15pm. He wasn't expected home until 3:30 and it was currently 2:15.

Great, George thought to himself, I can go to the park! He was excited, he never had been taken to the park before as a kid!

Excitedly, George strolled through the positive town until he got to the gates of the park, where he opened them and closed them again behind him.

There was only a small family on the other side of the park, who wouldn't be a hindrance to him because they were on the little kid apparatus and he was going on the older-kids area.

Joyfully, he reached for the handles of the swings and sat down on the midnight-black, plastic seat. Swinging his legs backwards and forwards, he began to gain the perfect amount of height he wanted. He felt like he was swinging on stars and reaching for the moon.

-*.- Time skip -.*-

George glanced at his phone, the time read 2.45. He had just enough time to walk back home through the large flower field, he couldn't see which colours were which, but neverless, they were still stunning to him.

He took a few lefts from a small path and eventually ended up on the field that was full of daisies, sunflowers and buttercups [these are my favourite flowers].

Wow, George thought, they're so pretty!

He had always loved flowers in all shapes and sizes, they stood out to him, They helped him calm down when he wasn't 100%

Soon, he reached the end of the field and got to his house. It was a brick house which had darker bricks for accents around the side. George carefully unlocked the door and walked inside.

Heyyyyyy

Short chapter I'm sorry i wanted to update today

There's not really much to say about this chapter. It was fun to write about positive and happy things as a change for angsty things lmao

24th April

574 words