20 ~ I guess it worked?

TW- mentions of bullying,
mentions of self harm,
description of self harm,
bullying,
description of blood + fighting,

This chapter was originally going to be extremely more sad then it is now. But y'know it's going to be happyier

I just chased a mini moth ;thumbs up;

George approached the silhouette to find that it was in fact Clay staring into the distance. The view was stunning. Giant houses in all sorts of arrays and orders.

He was happy so far that Clay hadn't pushed him off the roof.

George glanced at Clay and smiled. "The view is nice," he said turning back to see the patterned clouds that danced above the buildings.

"Yeah... do you forgive me George? I am really sorry and want to apaoligise for hurting you. I didnt know that that was what they did to people that they didnt really like. It's not okay to hate people who are different, whether they have a different accent or where they're from, whether they're quiet or loud, or more."

"Yeah i forgive you, but the comments hurt, I'm okay being your friend but you need to be careful who you hang around with. Even if you were new to the school and tried to fit in, you need to make sure your around good people,"

George heard the sound of the door opening and closing, looking behind him he saw JOhn and James walking over swiftly. George glanced at where Wilbur was hiding in the shadows with a look of panic. He felt James clutch onto his wrist and tried to crush it. Pain seared through George's body as he froze in position.

He felt numb.

Clay caught on to the boys' actions and swung a punch at James' face. Blood poured out of his nose and he lept back out of pain, releasing George's wrist. Wilbur ran over after he saw what happened and helped Clay by kicking John in the nuts, who screeched in pain before running off in tears with James.

After George was released, he felt nauseous and his bones felt weak. He crumbled to the floor as Wilbur caught him. The scene shocked him as George's sleeve turned a crimson shade and he fell unconscious.

Wilbur put him in the recovery position before looking at George's arm to see what happened. He gasped in fear as he saw that his arm had bright red marks from James' grasp and many cuts along his forearm that had been reopened and were now bleeding.

After a few long minutes, George slipped back into consciousness and looked at Wilbur and Clay. He sat up and hugged the two in a long hug. He stood up before realising that his arm was drenched with red liquid.

"We should probably help you was your arm George," Wilbur said rather quickly after noticing George's confused expression, "Plus i want to talk to you about something,"

George walked slowly with the two boys through the school, he looked at clay, who had a hint of panic in his eyes, "what's wrong?" George asked, who just got a normal answer from Clay. "Just thinking,"

They decided to walk to Wilbur's house as he said that his parents were at work and Tommy was at football practice. They didnt go to Clay's because there was no doubt that his parents would ask questions, and they didnt go to George's because they decided it was too far and too risky.

Wilbur is canonically Tommys older brother. Also I'm British so football=soccer for americans

Wilbur lived fairly close to the school, so they didn't get as many stares as they would have anywhere else. The walk took only a few minutes but it felt like an eternity due to the uncomfortable silence that lingered in the air. Eventually, they reached Wilbur's family's house and there were no cars parked outside on the drive which suggested that his parents definitely weren't home. Tommy was supposed to be at football but they found him huddled up on the sofa complaining about his ankle.

"Tommy aren't you supposed to be at football?" Wilbur asked very loudly to Tommy while gesturing to George and Clay to come inside.

"Someone fucking passed me the ball and then tackled me and fucking kicked it," Tommy pouted, "Also what is Clay and George doing here and why has George's t-shirt changed colour from white to red?"

"Doesn't matter, stay here and cry child," Wilbur said in a half joking way as he locked the front door and began to walk up the stairs to get to the bathroom. Both Clay and George looked at each other and then at tommy before following up the stairs. Tommy almost immediately grabbed his crutches that he'd earlier found in the garage and started limping up the stairs because he was curious on why Wilbur brought the two boys to the house and just took them upstairs to the bathroom.

Being the little raccoon boy he is, he eavesdropped first but couldn't really figure out what they were saying so he just barged through the door.

"Tommy i told you to stay downstairs," Wilbur was facing the other side from the door and just rolled his eyes. He was dampening a flannel to wash George's arm which was still covered by his sleeve. "You really expect me to stay downstairs and be bored whilst you and everyone else go upstairs to do something mysterious?" Tommy laughed. "Now show me what your doing." He tried to knock over Wilbur by jumping onto his back like it was a piggyback.

"Fuck off Tommy I'm doing something serious," Wilbur said, a tone in his voice was very annoyed.

"What is it?"

"Tommy, the reason my arms are red is because its blood," George whisper-shouted, earning a concerned face from Tommy.

Wilbur blocked Tommys view of George and unrolled his arm to see the red stains covering it. He slowly dabbed it with the cloth while Clay sat in silence holding George's arm still as it was elevated in the air. George and Clay were sat on the edge of the bathtub as Wilbur was stood up near the sink, and Tommy was just stood at the doorframe trying to peek past Wilbur.

George's arm was soon cleaned and Wilbur asked Tommy to go and get bandages from the cupboard downstairs, which he surprisingly did. He wrapped them carefully so that they weren't too loose and they weren't too tight. They repeated the cleaning and bandaging on the other arm until both of his elbows-down were just bandages except for his hand.

Then, Wilbur went into his room and grabbed a t-shirt and a hoodie before passing them to George and giving him the directions to another bathroom so he could get changed. He also made a point to tell George that he could keep both of the items after he'd used them.

I listened to 'how to save a life' while writing part of this and it fit so well :]

Anyways,

1180 word