Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MHA OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS

- Third person's POV -

Kirishima bolted up from bed, 'Today is the day!' he thought happily.

Today was finally Class 1-A's turn to find out their second gender's.

Everyone had already suspected what they were, but a doctor had to test, and document you as: Beta, Which is mostly just everyone. just a normal being on this earth. Alpha, which they are less common because most people today are less overruling. and Omega, omega's are also uncommon but not as much as Alphas.

Kirishima quickly slid into his uniform and ran out of his dorm. He scanned the common room, there were only a few of his classmates up. Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Bakugou, and for just a brisk second he saw Todoroki shuffle out of the door.

- Kirishima's POV -

I ran over to Bakubro from instinct, "Hey Bakubro!" I sang, falling onto Bakugou's lap.

Bakugou angrily pushed me off, continuing to read his book. "Bakubroooo" I whined, "Aren't you excited?, We are finding out what our second gender is after all!".

"Shut up shitty hair, I'm obviously Alpha, so it doesn't matter" Bakugou grumbled, pushing me away with his foot.

I let out a small 'humph', and got up to go feed myself before our class's appointment.

'Waffles, Apples, Oranges, Cereal..' I thought to myself glancing around the counter top. 'My super manly shake is gone' I thought, frowning.

A sudden 'WHIP' sound shook me out of my sad trance. I frantically looked around the room to see what had caused the fowl noise.

I saw Aizawa Sensi, with a look saying 'everyone get up or get expelled'. I quickly took the hint, like the manly man I was, and walked over to sit next to Bakubro.

- Bakugou's POV -

It was currently 6:00 am, and I hadn't gotten any sleep yet. 'What if for some reason in not Alpha, what if the stupid nerd was the alpha of the class'. These thoughts roamed my head, until I couldn't take it anymore.

I got out of bed and slowly put on my uniform jacket, over my black skull tank top, not caring if Aizawa sensei found out.

As I opened my door I was blinded by the bright common room lights. I looked around to see the stupid nerd, and pony tail (Midoriya and Momo).

I sat down on one of the long common room couches, and I saw the book that dunce face was reading yesterday. I chuckled to myself remembering his struggling face.

I picked up the book, the cover had a soft red cover with golden words imprinted on it, 'Guide to all pokemon in existence' it read. I sighed, my hope now lost. not like i had anyin the first place.. I opened the book half intrigued and started to read. It was like The nerd's hero notebook, but smarter.

I was on so-called 'Charmander's page' when shitty hair suddenly fell onto my lap. I wasnt startled or anything you stupid reader dont think that- (xams: Wow breaking the forth wall much?) I pushed him onto the wood floor, I heard a slight 'crack' sound, but I told myself it was nothing.

Kirishima looked back up at me, his forehead slightly red from the floor impact. He softly whined my name. And rambled on about the stupid appointment. "I'm going to be Alpha anyway so it doesn't matter." I grumbled hiding my face in the bright red and orange, picture of the fiery pokemon.

I heard shitty hair pout and I saw his red hair walk away over the colorful pokemon picture, I looked over my book and saw his face turn sad.

must be his shake..' i thought. I remember seeing Scotch tape and Racoon eyes spill it. I quietly snickered thinking of how they frantically were trying to clean, and make another one. 'like chickens being chased' i continued to snicker.

I heard a 'whip' against a nearby wall. I saw Aizawa sensei standing there with a dull look on his face.

Kirishima plopped down beside me, I put Dunce face's book down and looked at our sensi. I was calm, even though my face looked beyond pissed.

- Kirishima's POV -

'ahh this must be it!!' I thought of a goofy grin spreading across my face.

I glanced around seeing my peers come out of their rooms with multiple 'yawns' and 'groans'.

I turned around, looking at Bakubro, I shook him excitedly "Bakubro Bakubro! We're going to the place!" I giggled. "I've never seen you so-" he stuck out a pink tongue in fake disgust "giddy" he finished.

Laughter burst out of me. "Everyone! you all seem ready, were going to be boarding the bus now." I heard Aizawa sensei call. Soon, Iida was up and waving his hands around in all different directions, trying his best to guide the class out of the dorms.

- time skip to when their boarding the bus -

I grabbed Bakubro's hand and dragged him to a seat in the far back of the bus, He sighed and slowly sat down "Shitty hair, why are you so excited for such a useless thing." Kirishima smiled and laughed. 'its because ever since i was little i've been weak, but acted strong like an alpha.. I've treated my dolls with care, like an omega.. but really I wanna be liked and I'm a normal dude, like a beta..' I thought to myself, trying not to reveal my true reasoning to my best friend. "im just happy bro!" I said flashing my signature sharky smile.

Bakugou 'tched' and put on his headphones looking away at the window. 'I can't wait!' I screamed in my head. I took out my phone, but didnt feel like playing on it. so i put it away, just to look around, at all my amazing classmates. Each with their own talents and quirks. 'It's amazing' I thought. I drifted off to sleep for the rest of the ride, tired from being so eager. but the truth was, i really did want to know. I have always wanted to know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xams says:

Hello! i hope you like chapter one!! i've already written one Kiribaku story, and if you like omegaverse i think you'll like this one!! have an amazing week, love you all!! :D

1049 words