Chapter 4

Disclaimer: i do not own MHA or any of its characters

-Bakugou's POV-

All through the bus ride, i didn't hear anyone yelling, to be honest, it was kinda nice to just get to relax. Then i heard weird hair talking to stupid deku. Pretending to sleep, i silently easedropped on their dumb conversation.

"What if i'm not Omega'' I heard deku say, Hah, i thought. The Omega's are the weakest of course he's gonna be one, i snickered to myself. Then I heard Kirishima say something about 'you can be whatever' ugh.

The bus halted to a stop and my side almost smashed into the seat in front of me, considering I was looking out the window "asleep". I pretended to yawn and wake up.

Taking my headphones out, I looked over at weird hair, he had a huge smile on his face. "Hey weird hair, what's with the look?" I sneered. Kirishima seemed to pause, then turned to me. Same toothy shark grin on his face.

"We're gonna know!" He whispered yelled, hardening slightly. "Yeah.." I packed up, ending the brief conversation I had started.

"Everyone" Aizawa spoke over the rising small crowd, of the extras I'm forced to call classmates. "Please, quiet down and pack up your belongings!" Four eyes shouted. 'Tch' I pushed past everyone ignoring four eye's previous requests to exit the bus in orderly fashion.

I looked back behind me, Which i usually don't do. I saw a familiar bright red spikey. He walked up to me smiling like the goofy idiot he is. "Bakubro?" He asked, suddenly grabbing my T-shirt sleeve. "What is it shi**y hair?" I grumbled not turning around.

I heard him mumble something and slowly start to let go of my shirt sleeve. "Speak up." I sighed. Finally I looked at him. His previously bright eyes were now looking at the concrete ground. The once bright smile, a hesitant mouth trying to find words to voice.

"Bakubro," His red eyes forgot the cracked concrete ground and wandered to me. "..Will you still like me if i'm lame?" Kirishima hesitated. Lame? Who did he think he was. The Red Riot isn't lame. "What?" I replied, sounding rude, and like I didn't care. But I did care. He was one of the things I cared about most.

"Will you.." He hesitated. "Will you not be my best friend anymore?" He let go of my black skull shirt letting his hand go limp. I stood there watching his face once again lose focus of the thing it once clung to. Me. "What do you mean lame?" "Your hecking the most manly person I know!" I started breathing heavily, getting more angry the more either I or him said a single word.

"But what if i'm an Omega or something.." He turned away ignoring my helpful and supporting words. "Shi**y hair!" I grabbed him. "You will be manly to me, whatever you stupid second gender is!"

The majority of the class had packed up and exited the now empty UA bus. Staring at me. Sure it was an outburst, not like i didn't have outbursts almost every second. But this time I wasn't mad. Actually, I was mad that Kirishima ever thought so little of himself that he would even start to think that i would stop being his friend. No his best friend.

I heard that stupid nerd giggle, and Four eyes gasp. Next thing I knew, Four eyes were trying to pry my arms off of Kirishima's shoulders. I wouldn't let go. I couldn't. "Thank you." His cheery smile returned once more as he wrapped his arms around my neck giving me one of the most awkward and uncomfortable hugs I've ever experienced, since he was shorter than me. That was saying a lot since I've hugged that old hag- My thoughts were cut short when I heard a giggly voice whisper into my ear. "Never leave me." The voice hushed. I looked at Kirishima, the owner of the pretty sound.

"Of course." I whispered back. "Now get off, sh**ty hair" I yelled pushing him off and stomping into the dorms. "Wait for me Bakubro!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Xams says:
Okay Okay, im sorry this took a long time to get out, but i did write it in Bakugou's POV. and yes- an emotional roller coaster, if it was in Kirishima POV i feel like something would click in his mind and he would be all like "Bakubro won't love me~~~" haha idk. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day/night!