Chapter 17

Disclaimer: i do not own MHA or any of its characters

-Kirishima's POV-

The four of us: Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakubro and I are currently running across the UA campus. We were all panting, sweaty blobs when we arrived at class 1-A's colossal door. "I never knew the campus was-" I paused and took a giant breath, still trying to catch the very thing I just took. "That big." I finished my sentence with another few giant breaths all due to lack of breath. Midoriya was also panting when he tried to insert his knowledge into my remark. "According to the UA student manual, UA is 2700 kilomiters" ((I actually don't know- So I made that up.)) Midoriya breathed, panting between every word.

"Shut-" Bakugou heaved himself up. "-up, you stupid Deku." Aizawa met us at the door with a deathly glare pining us down. "Why are you four late?" Bakugou was the first to answer. "Four eyes," He panted once more. "Hit Kirishima and I-" Bakugou tattletales not looking Aizawa sensei in the eyes. "Iida? Really?" Aizawa Sensei scoffed. He walked back inside, and waited for a small second expecting the four of us to follow him. "I'm coming!" I called, being the one in the back of the small group. Aizawa sensei stood back at him and continued to talk about each of our strengths, asking each of us what we learned. Shoji raised one of his tentacles to speak as the four of us trudged to our seats. "Yes, Shoji?" Aizawa questioned.

"I learned that I can use my quirk for multiple things. I also learned that I haven't used it to its full potential. For instance, while I was trying to save that dummy from drowning, the tentacle my mouth was on couldnt go under, which limited my ability to save the dummy more efficiently." Shoji finished, the tentacle his mouth was currently on, coming to a faded close. "Very good Shoji." Aizawa continued to ask around as the four of us used clues to figure out what the rest of our class was talking about. In the end, we were due to a small punishment of cleaning up the classroom.