Chapter 8

-Bakugou's POV-

"I was walking on the street, and there was a dark figure following me.." Kirishima stated. What!? My eyes widened. Did he get hurt!? What happened!? My eyes we're boiling over, with rage, concern, and panic all mixed into them. Making my reaction one to remember. "KIRISHIMA!?" I started, by yelling his name in a worried voice but an angry tone. I watch him flinch then raise one of his eyebrows at me. Kirishima was probably thinking, 'what's going on?' "WHAT HAPPENED, DID YOU GET HURT!?!?" I was full on shrieking now, my arms had crawled their way onto him, gripping his sides in panic and concern, while rage took over my voice. "KIRI-." Kirishima slapped his hand over my mouth. "Katsuki.." That was the first time Kirishima had ever said my first name, it sounded so defeated. "Please don't yell, not this time. Please" I loosened my grip on Kirishima's shoulders. My voice found no words to voice, my throat had become dry and parched. "At least let me finish." He spoke. Finish? There was more!? "So uhm, I had gotten my food and when i went outside the store the figure uhm kinda grabbed me"

I squinted my eyes. I blinked. I rubbed my eyes. I could not believe what I was seeing. Kirishima was blushing-? "Then what!?" I panicked, letting my voice grab the words my mind had found. "Then uh, he pulled me into a kiss.." Kirishima was full on flustered now. What. no. Why had it hurt so much when he said that. "Oh." My concern had vanished and been replaced with the urge to shed tears through the long wispy night. "Uhm and then we got to talking, and we have a lot in common" Kirishima announced softly.

Kirishima stood up leaving my eyes locked to my wooden dorm floor. "Now we're dating!" He laughed. My mind went bonkers at this. You don't even love him. You can't date someone you just met. You can't date anyone besides me! Huh..? me-? Why would I think that? What is really going on here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------