Chapter 3

Disclaimer: i do not own MHA or any of its characters

- Kiri's POV -

A couple more hours had passed since I had finished my exam. I had woken up when Bakugou had pushed me off his shoulder onto the seat cushion.

Lots of my other classmates had entered the bus as well, more than half the class now. I looked around noticing that Aizawa sensei had boarded the vehicle.

I suddenly straighten my posture, noticing the list in his scarred hands. "Ok, you brats. When we get back to the school. I'll be announcing your second genders."

No voices arose on our journey back to U.A., This confused me since, There is always someone yelling over our classmates. I peeped over the head of the seat in front of Bakugou and I, Almost everyone was asleep. And the people who weren't looked almost as nervous as I was. I slumped back down into the coushiend blue seat.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder, and looked over to the owner of the soft hand. "Hey.. Kirishima?" It was Midoriya, "Yes, Midoriya? Is there something you need help with?" I questioned, softening my look from surprised to caring.

"Uhm, well.." He hesitated. I smiled, silently reassuring him it was okay to tell me. "I'm worried Kiri" He looked at me with wide open eyes. "About what?" I asked trying my best to not pry more than I should. "What if i'm not an Omega?" Midoriya asked looking down at the dusty floor of the vehicle.

I was taken aback, Midoriya, of all people. Wanted to be an Omega? The one who always surpassed everyone, even if he broke his body to bits. He must have seen the dull, surprised look on my usually bright and cheery face. "Kirishima?" The green haired boy asked, waving the same soft hand over my face.

"ah, sorry Midoriya, must have spaced out" I quickly replied with a smile. "So..?" He asked, now looking me straight in the eyes. "I think that it's a possibility for everything, but by the way you act I'm sure you'll get omega!" He giggled and then sighed, "Thanks Kirishima, I guess I just needed some reassurance," Midoriya turned back to face the snoring Iida in a perfect posture, sleeping.

'So Midoriya wants to be omega huh?' i thought to myself, i wonder who he would mate with. A small smile formed on my face at the silent question. The bus came to a sudden halt, as we reached the colossal school known as UA. Fear. Anxiety, wonder, and happiness filled my mind as we started gathering our stuff to exit. It was time, I smiled.