Kirishima's dream (Bonus Chapter)

-Third person's POV-

Kirishima drifted into sleep, without a worry in the world, not a care to raise his anxiety. Now, in the wonderland of dreams, Kirishima opened his sleepy eyes. Fully awake and rushed with happiness. But yet, he was still in the dream. None of it was real. Kirishima looked forward, a familiar sharky grin once again striding on his face. "..shima" He heard the end of his name, whispered behind him. As he whipped around he saw his boyfriend. "Hey babe, what're you doing here..?" Kirishima mumbled, coming out more anxious than he wanted it to seem.

"I just wanted to see what lame thing you were doing." He scoffed. "Huh?" Kirishima responded, taken aback by his lover's words. "You heard me." His boyfriend looked away, with a snarky tone investing his voice. "You're just really lame, that's all." Kirishima couldn't believe it. Why is he acting this way? Kirishima reached out a gentle hand to his lover. "------" He couldn't say his boyfriend's name. Just as he grasped his lover's shoulder, the rude male spiraled into a red smoke of dust. And that dust shifted into the familiar form of his best friend. Bakugou.

End of "Kirishima's Dream."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Xams says:

Hello Hello! I really wanted to write this chapter even though it was short, just out little babies dream :) Oh! By the way, when it's said "end" That means that Kirishima woke up. Have a wonderful 24 hours!! (*^-^*)