Chapter 5

Disclaimer: i do not own MHA or any of its characters

-Kirishima's POV-

After, Bakubro and it's super manly embrace. Or hug, if you will. The entire class was all in the common room. (Xams: Stop talking weirdly) Uraraka and Asui sat down next to each other, gripping each other's hands.

I looked at Bakugou. I wanna do that with Bakugou.. I frowned. Huh? Bakugou? Me? Ejiro, what are you thinking? Despite my thoughts, I inched my way closer to Bakugou. "Sh*tty hair, what do you think your doing?" Bakugou snapped at me.

"Uh-" Quick Ejiro make up an excuse, "Sorry Bakugou, Todoroki needed some more room!" I said, pointing the half and half boy sitting beside me. "Damn, Icy hot." I heard Bakugou grumble under his breath. I sighed, disappointed Bakugou hadn't thought of the same thing as me. Holding hands.

"Alright class." I heard a familiar sensi saying, taking out the class list. I watched his always tried eyes glace down the milk white paper. "Remember, even if someone or you gets something you don't want, or your not fond of.." He paused and looked at the angry pomeranian sitting next to me. "You will not yell, or whine, or make fun of other people about their second genders." I guess Bakugou took the hint, as he scoffed in his 'okay' kind of way.

Once again he went in Alphabetical order. "Aoyama, Beta." "Mina," Once again he paused, but this time he squinted his eyes at the paper, "Mina, you are the female alpha of class 1-A" He grumbled, trying to camouflage his surprised face.

"Really!?" Mina laughed. "That's so cool!" She turned to Jirou, who was sitting next to her. They gave each other a two hand, high five for a brief celebration.

"Asui, Omega." I heard a slight croak coming from the female frog. I looked over at her, she was a blushing mess. Uraraka also looked at her, and gave her a quick head pat. "You're special Tsuyu!" she smiled making Asui blush even more.

"Bakugou, you are the male alpha of the class." Bakugou chuckled and smacked my back, causing me to flinch. "Told you sh**ty hair!" It wasn't really surprising that Bakugou got mal alpha since he's so angry and over ruling towards others. I looked at Mina, She wasn't either of those things though.. My face scrunched up, as I thought about it. "Hey sh**ty hair, don't hurt yourself" Bakugou snickered beside me.

It must have been because she's really strong. Like a nice alpha! "Hagakure, Beta" Hagakure sighed, "i was kinda hoping to be less-" Aizawa sensei interrupted her, "No, bad comments." "You can do that after i have announced all of them."

"Iida, Beta" The whole class watched Iida stand up and bow, "Thank you Aizawa Sensei!" he yelled. Sensi coughed, "Of course Iida, now sit down." "My apologies Sir!" He continued to yell, sitting down. His back at a perfect 90 degree angle.

"Jirou, Beta." Jirou shrugged. "That means i'm normal." Uaraka looked at her with big eyes, "No one is just 'normal' Jirou-chan" She said, hurt that her friend didn't like herself as unique. "Yeah.. I guess" I heard Jirou mumble before turning away.

"Kaminari, Beta." I heard a loud sigh that floated over the already tense arua of the room. "Cmon~ Why couldnt i be something like alpha? Alpha's always get the ladies." Denki whined. Bakugou gritted his teeth. I could tell he was holding back his words: 'Dunce face! Are you trying to get yourself killed!?'. Then it struck me. I'm next! I started to feel my body quaking, as if I had seen my own family murdered in front of my eyes.

I felt a slap on my back, "Yo, Shi**ty hair, Quit shaking." Bakugou murmured, giving me a death stare. I nodded, although my body didn't listen. Ejiro! Pull yourself together, Bakubro just humiliated himself just to say he'll never stop liking you. So quit worrying!! I screamed at myself, not knowing what to do. Then, I heard Sensei starting to call my name. "Ki-"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Xams says

Hello, Hello! This was posted a bit late, I have major procrastination issues- And HAHA CLIFFHANGER- I'm planning on not stopping at Kirishima, like some writers do. I'm going to do the whole class. And yes I do mean the whole class. Including, Sato, Shoji, Koda, Hagakure, Ojiro, And Mineta. Also I'm not one of those people who adds Shinsou, or other characters that aren't actually in the class. Sorry for ranting, but ye- hope you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful 24 hours :)