Chapter 52

Stiles has never been more furious in his life, his wolf isn't helping the situation either. His wolf is snapping and snarling, whining a little and telling Stiles over and over that one of their pups is in pain. It wants him to kill Alison, and he almost allows it to take full control, it's a close thing, and right now, no one here would stop him. But he knows it's not a good idea, he does know that there's absolutely no place in this pack for her. 

Stiles gave her a second chance, she blew it, she's not his problem anymore. In fact, as far as Stiles is concerned the next time she does hurt one of his pack members she will die. 

"There is absolutely no place in this pack for that, which means that if you so much as lay a hand on anyone in this room to harm them like that again, I won't hesitate to kill you. Do we understand each other?" Stiles growls, Alison nods rapidly, and Stiles releases her.

She stumbles away from him hurriedly, but doesn't go to anyone in the pack for comfort. Stiles heads over to Erica, he looks over at Boyd who is furious. Stiles beckons him closer, there's a questioning light in Boyd's eyes, but he doesn't hesitate or resist. 

"Go ask Alison what strain of wolfsbane that was, and if she doesn't have it on her, then go with her to get it." Stiles says curtly, and Boyd nods. Stiles grabs his wrist gently to stop him. 

"If she tries to refuse giving it to you, you have my permission to threaten to harm her." Stiles remarks sharply, Boyd nods and leans forward to brush against Stiles' shoulder before getting up and asking her where the wolfs bane in the knife is.

Alison leads Boyd out of the loft, and Stiles stares at Peter until he gets the message and follows them out. Stiles trusts Boyd, it's Alison he doesn't trust, now at least if Boyd needs any help Peter will be watching.

"Hanging in there Cat Women?" Stiles teases, and Erica grins playfully.

"Always." She quips, and Stiles smiles softly, stroking her hair gently.

Stiles can feel Isaac's unease through their pack bond, but it's more than that. Stiles glances over and takes in his hunched shoulders and the way his back is against on of the lofts walls. 

"Isaac," Stiles calls softly, and Isaac's eyes snap toward him. "C'mere." Isaac does hesitate, but Stiles just smiles softly, and sends reassurance through their pack bond.

Isaac ducks his head and approaches Stiles slowly. Stiles continues the flow of reassurance through the bond. No one else in the loft has moved an inch since Stiles roared, they've all been watching the situation closely, and they seem afraid to break the fragile silence. Hell, Peter practically hightailed it out of the loft just now. Stiles pulls on their bond and sends his gratitude through it, and reassurance.

Stiles takes Isaac hand and gently pulls him down beside him and Erica, Isaac seems uncertain even with Stiles blocking out all anger. Stiles waits until Isaac is situated and then he puts a hand on Isaac's shoulder and makes eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry I scared you," Stiles remarks softly, and Isaac stiffens under Stiles' hand. "You're not the one I'm angry with, it's okay Isaac. No one is ever going to hurt you again, they'll have to go through me first, got it." Stiles rubs down Isaac's arm and smiles softly.

"I, thank you." Isaac cries and dives forward into Stiles chest wrapping his arms around his waist. Stiles smiles softly, and runs his fingers through Isaac's hair gently. Stiles chooses to ignore the shaking sobs he can feel.

"I will always protect you Isaac, we're pack." Stiles rubs Isaac's back and squeezes him tight. "The rest of you can also relax, I'm sorry I scared you. I was only mad at Alison and her actions. I didn't mean to startle any of you." Stiles smiles and makes sure to look at them all while saying this.

"Geez Stilinski, remind me to never piss you off." Jackson jokes, and Stiles grins.

"Damn right, I'm a mean mama bear." Stiles winks and Jackson cracks a smile. 

Stiles watches over Erica, with Isaac curled into his chest as they wait for Alison, Boyd, and Peter to return with the wolfs bane. Stiles is a little worried about Erica's wound, and how long it will take before it gets dangerous, but he knows Boyd wants Erica to be okay as much as Stiles does, if not more. He'll make sure he moves quickly.

___________________________

Alison knows she's screwed up with the pack, it wasn't even the fact that she stabbed Erica. She really tried to say she couldn't be accountable for her actions, thinking back on it makes her feel stupid. 

Her family are hunters, but she doesn't want to hunt down innocent people, that was never something she wanted. She was blinded by her grief, and let her Grandfather manipulate her, but that doesn't excuse any of her actions, or the way she treated a lot of people. Realistically, she knows that, but a part of her wants people to understand her side of things too

She was conflicted when she seen Erica, and Boyd being dragged to her basement, even more so when she could hear their screams, and the buzz of electricity. A part of her thought all werewolves should die, they were the ones who forcefully turned her Mom, they were the ones who did this, it was their fault. But another part of her knew Erica and Boyd were innocent, they hadn't killed anyone, or even harmed anyone. 

She wanted to get them out, and she had actually brought it up with her Grandpa, but she went about it in a way that would appeal to him. Mentioning how they were just high school kids, and taking them wasn't beneficial. She knew if she went about it emotionally he would deny her outright. 

She doesn't know how to make this right, but she knows that she can start by getting that wolfs bane to Erica and making sure she's okay. The next thing she can do, is apologize, and try to hear her and Boyd out. Hear they're side of things, and try to understand them, and they're point of view.

Alison doesn't know if Stiles will even let her have another chance, a part of her isn't sure if she deserves one. Only time will tell, she only hopes this isn't the end, she would love to be a part of the pack.