Chapter 43

Derek laughs, and then kisses Stiles' cheek. He plants kisses all over Stiles' face will Stiles laughs sweetly. Derek captures Stiles lips again, but this time it's softer, sweeter.

"I love you," Derek mutters into Stiles lips, and Stiles laughs shaikly. "I love you, I love you." Derek repeats. It feels like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders, and Derek feels so happy. Happier than his been since the fire, since Paige.

"I love you too." Stiles mutter shyly and Derek grins. He lets Stiles surge forward and capture his lips again. They stay like that for awhile.

Kissing each other, and muttering about how much they love each other, it makes Derek's heart beat faster and he wants nothing more than to spend the rest of his life with Stiles. Stiles curls into his chest, and sighs happily. 

They fall asleep curled around each other.

________________

Stiles wakes slowly, he's pleasantly warm, and content. He doesn't even want to move, but he turns his head up a little bit, and sees that Derek is still sleeping. Stiles smiles softly, Derek looks cute in his sleep. Stiles nuzzles into Derek's neck, and smiles again. Derek stirs, but doesn't wake, just tilts his head a little bit to give Stiles more access.

Derek smells like lemons, and happiness. Stiles runs his nose carefully along Derek's neck, scent marking him. Derek sighs contently in his sleep, and Stiles grins.

He kisses Derek's throat, Derek sighs in his sleep, and Stiles pauses briefly. He kisses all over Derek's face, grinning like an idiot while he does it, Derek squirms before groaning. Stiles knows he's woken him up, but he feels himself grin regardless and continue peppering Derek's face with kisses.

"Okay, okay. M' up." Derek mumbles, but Stiles just stadles Derek's hips, continuing his assault of kisses.

Derek chuckles, and then turns them over so he's hovering over Stiles, a playful smile on his lips. Stiles is grinning. A big wide grin that lights his whole face up, and Derek can't help but lean forward to scent mark him. God, Derek really loves this man. He can feel it in his chest, expanding and becoming brighter.

He nuzzles Stiles' neck, leaning back to catch his lips in a soft, sweet kiss. Derek doesn't think just kissing anyone else has ever made him this happy before, but with Stiles it's everything. It reminds Derek of warm hugs, and snuggles while they watch movies.

Derek deepens the kisses, and can feel Stiles' hands tangle into his hair, Stiles pulls at his hair until his head is at a certain angle. Stiles' tongue swipes across Derek's teeth, and Derek shivers at the action, before letting his tongue move with Stiles'. Okay, so maybe kisses with Stiles turn him on more than anyone else's too, but that's between Derek and well little Derek.

The only sound in the room is the sound of their wet kisses, and the small noises they make into each other mouths. Stiles groans, and pulls harder on Derek's hair, Derek groans in response. Stiles pulls back so he can breathe, Derek stares at him with a soft, fond expression. They're both panting, and blushing. Derek thinks Stiles looks cute when he blushes, Derek dips down to kiss at Stiles' throat. He kisses Stiles' throat, and Stiles hums, fingers loosening in Derek's hair, he tilts his head a little to give Derek more room. 

Derek smiles into Stiles neck, deciding to just nuzzle Stiles. Derek rolls onto his side, facing Stiles and smiles fondly at him. Stiles is grinning, and before Derek can say a proper good morning, Stiles is leaning in again. Kissing the words right off his tongue, and Derek's mind goes blank, he melts against Stiles, and let's him shift so he's stradling Derek again.

"You know we can't lay in bed and do this all day, right?" Derek states in between kisses, and Stiles gasps, backing away.

"Says who? What if I want to stay in bed and kiss my super hot boyfriend all day." Stiles pouts, and Derek laughs. Wait, did Stiles just say boyfriend? Derek's cheek heat up, and he tries to turn his head away from Derek.

"Wait, you're totally blushing. Why are you blushing?!" Stiles grins, leaning down to get a better look. 

"I'm not blushing." Derek mutters, feeling his ears burn. 

"You are so, you liar." Stiles playfully slaps Derek's hands away from his face, and kisses his cheeks. "They're a nice bright pink. Kinda hot." Stiles muses, and that makes Derek flush harder, Stiles' laugh rings in his ears and he pouts.

"You're evil." He tells Stiles, and Stiles puts a hand over his heart, feigning offense. 

"Evil, I'm evil?" Stiles laughs again, and leans down to catch Derek's lips. "Seriously, though, me calling you hot made you blush?" Stiles questions, and Derek averts his eyes. 

"No, you calling me your boyfriend did." Derek admits softly, and Stiles doesn't say anything for a second. Derek peeks up at Stiles, wondering if maybe that wasn't the right thing to say, but Stiles is just staring down at him with his mouth agape.

Stiles snaps his mouth shut, and laughs. "God, you're just too cute." Stiles whines, and Derek pouts. 

Derek goes to respond, but is interrupted by Peter's gagging sounds. Stiles tries to hold back his grin, and Derek just scowls.

"I'm trying to eat my breakfast, enough with the sappy bullshit." Peter says, and Stiles full on cackles at that, holding his stomach, and laughing so hard Derek's worried his going to burst a blood vessel.

"Aww, Peter. You're just jealous cause you don't have someone to be lovey dovey with." Stiles answers, and he doesn't even bother raising his voice, they both hear Peter scoff.

"Lovey dovey? As if I'd ever be lovey dovey with another person." Peter argues, and Stiles grins.

"Oh, you will. I think it actually runs in the family, along with the brooding, and eyebrows of course." Stiles doesn't even hesitate with his response, and it surprises a laugh out of Derek. 

"Dream on, kid." Peter mutters, and Stiles pouts.

"Your affectionate towards us." Peter mutters a curse, and Derek grins. 

"That doesn't count." Peter sniffs, and Stiles smirks.

"Oh? And why doesn't it?" Stiles questions, and Peter coughs.

"Cause your pack, and it's different with pack. It's normal to show affection." Peter sighs, and Stiles pouts again.

"Did you hear that Derek? We don't count." Stiles says in his most faux emotional voice, Derek sniffs, as if he's crying.

"We just don't matter enough to count. Whatever will we do." Derek states, and Stiles grins at him for playing along. Peter mutters another curse, and then can be heard coming up the stairs. 

"You little shits!" Peter raises his voice, and Stiles laughs quietly. "That's it, I'm gonna come over there and show you some affection." Stiles full out laughs, and Peter appears at the doorway with a grin.

Derek can't help but to burst out laughing at the sight of these two idiots.