Chapter 45

Stiles decides to tell Scott how the meeting is going to go tonight, or how Stiles hopes it will go. How if Alison decides to join the pack that she'll have to talk some stuff out with Erica, and Boyd. How Derek and Isaac will also need to sit down at chat for a bit, Stiles knows Isaac is still hurt when Derek kicked him out, and he also knows Derek feels guilty about it. Scott thinks it's a brilliant idea, one he probably should've thought about when he was Alpha. Stiles hasn't told him he'll be talking to Peter, he's not sure how to bring it up, so he does it in true Stiles Stilinski fashion.

"Which means that you and Peter are going to have to talk it out too." Stiles blurts, and Scott pauses, hand paused as he reaches for the remote, body freezing. Stiles isn't sure what his scent is spiking with, but it isn't fear, or anger. More like confusion, and disbelief, but there's an edge of something else there.

"You want Peter and I to just talk?" Scott questions, brows furrowed in what looks like his concentration face.

"Just talk, you don't have to be best friends, but I want you guys to at least have each others backs if it comes down to it, if you develop a pack bond along the way, two birds one stone and all that." Stiles shrugs, and Scott turns to face him then, eyes almost pleading.

"I'm not really sure where we'd even start." He admits sheepishly, and Stiles smiles warmly.

"That's why you're going to work together, figure out what it is that causing the mistrust, and dislike towards each other, and figure out how to fix it." Stiles says calmly, grabbing the back of Scott's neck firmly. "Like I said, you don't have to be best friends, just trust each other, that's all." Stiles murmurs and Scott nods slowly.

"I'll try for you, Stiles." Scott states softly, and Stiles' heart warms in affection, this bonds really do affect him more than he thought. "I might not like it, but I'll try to work with Peter." Scott nods determinedly, and Stiles grins. Good luck to Peter now, Scott's determined and he gets what he wants, no matter how hard he has to work to get it.

"Great, I'm glad. Thank you, Scott." Stiles ruffles Scott's hair playfully.

____________________

Stiles goes back to the loft earlier than he thought he was going to be, Peter and Derek are playing video games of all things. Stiles laughs at the sight, causing both Peter and Derek to glance over at him before they're focusing back on the game.

"What's so funny?" Derek mutters, which makes Stiles laugh harder.

"You're," Stiles gasps between laughs. "You're both playing video games." He laughs harder, and Peter shoots him a look. Stiles just shakes his head in amusement, before heading to the kitchen.

"I don't see why that's so funny, we're human to you know." Peter grumbles, and Stiles snorts.

"Yeah, but the two of you playing video games together? I never thought I'd see the day." Stiles grins, and Derek sticks his tongue out at Stiles.

"We used to play video games together when I was a teenager." Derek nudges Peter with his shoulder, with a soft grin. Peter returns the nudge, and grins.

"He'd always loose, I was far better at those games." Peter sniffs, and Derek gawks.

"You were not!" Derek declares, and Peter smirks.

"Of course I was, dear nephew." Peter laughs, and Derek growls lightly. 

"We'll see how good you are now, old man." Stiles turns his laugh into a cough, but Peter still shoots him a glare.

"Oh Derek, you wound me." Peter mocks hurt, placing a hand over his heart, and Stiles can't hold in his laughter.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are gonna kill me." Stiles wipes at a fake tear, and grins at his wolves. "I'm gonna go call Satomi before you do." Peter cocks a brow, and pauses the game, turning to look at Stiles with concern.

"Does that mean Scott refused the offer to be in your pack?" Peter questions softly, and Stiles smiles softly, making his way toward the couch where Peter and Derek are sitting.

"As much I know you want that Creeper Wolf, no such luck. But thanks for worrying about me." Stiles leans down and pulls both Hale's in for a hug. "I've got to call Satomi before I talk to Misha and her brother." Stiles informs them both, with a soft smile.

Peter pouts, "Damn, so that means Scott and I will still have to go through that talk then." He's not really asking, but Stiles answers him anyways.

"Yep, you will." Stiles pops the 'p,' and grins, before walking to the room downstairs and pulling out his phone.

Stiles laughs softly, before dialing Satomi, shaking his head in his amusement. Stiles waits patiently while the phone rings.

"Satomi speaking." Satomi answers, and Stiles smiles.

"Alpha Satomi, I have some wolves on my territory in need of a new Alpha. I told them you might take them in, any interest?" Stiles questions politely. Satomi sighs on the other end, and Stiles winces.

"You know Stiles, you're lucky I like you, if anyone else made such a request I'd have probably growled at them." Satomi laughs. "I don't see why I wouldn't be able to take them, however you know how I am with new wolves. If they don't have an Alpha then they probably aren't very stable are they?" Satomi asks, and Stiles chuckles a little.

"Yeah, not really. I meet them because they were trying to steal the Alpha spark from me, they failed to, and I told them I could see if you'd take them in. They have nowhere else to go, and as a last resort were trying to steal the Alpha spark from someone so they wouldn't become Omegas." Stiles explains, beginning to pace.

"Well, I'll meet them, get them to meet the pack if I like them well enough. Then we'll see from there, my pack has to agree to the decision to bring them into our pack." Satomi states, with another sigh. "You're really lucky I like you." Satomi mutters, and Stiles laughs softly.

"Ditto, when are you free so that I can bring them by?" Stiles questions, and Satomi hums.

"Well, tomorrow afternoon should be good, no school and all." Satomi states, and Stiles nods.

"Yeah, okay that should work. I'll contact them this evening to see if they're up to it, I'll text you confirming, and we can set a time." Stiles says, and Satomi huffs. "I know, I'm lucky you like me." Satomi's laugh rings in his ears, and Stiles grins.