Chapter 19

Stiles doesn't move after the lights go out, the nurses don't know what happened. They have to change the lights in Stiles' room, all of them. When they change the lights, they realize that the lights are broken; shattered. None of them know how this happened, and Noah plays along, because he can't very well say that his son got up, screamed and then the lights in the room shattered.

The nurses decide to move Stiles' room one over, not sure how long it will take to change the lights in his current room. He shoots Derek a text letting him know what happened, but Derek doesn't respond. Noah sighs and pats his sons hand that's laying on the bed, he really hopes Stiles begins to get better, he can't lose his son.

He also hopes the Hale men did something about that witch, and that's the reason why the lights sparked, or something along those lines. He really hopes that he doesn't have to arrest either of them, Stiles has become rather fond of the both of them, Stiles being fond of Peter was a surprise. Stiles used to curse Peter out in front of Noah, and Noah never really understood why Stiles didn't like Peter. He understands now that Stiles liked Peter, but found him annoying in every context of the word.

"Stiles I need you to fight whatever's happening right now." Noah sighs, and brushes Stiles' hair back.

________

Stiles knows that he's unconscious, but the fire that was burning through his veins is gone. He wants to open his eyes and make sure that everyone knows he's okay, that he's sorry that he worried them. But for some reason he can't seem to open his eyes at all, and his body feels heavier than it did before. There's also a faint ache in his muscles that he doesn't remember being there before. Although, through the fire that coursed through his veins, it was to feel anything else.

Stiles can tell that it's only his Dad in the room right now, and he wonders where Derek and Peter went. He can feel their excitement over the pack bond, but over what he isn't sure. He's body aches, and he knows that his Dad is safe, and that the two Hale men are too. So he lets the darkness swarm his senses and drag him under.

_____

Peter and Derek can't even begin to contain their excitement, they can't wait to see Stiles awake and aware of what's happening. Hopefully better than he was before, but they can't sense anything over the pack bond yet. Derek's driving and he doesn't say much, keeps his eyes on the road, Peter looks out the window and doesn't say much either. There's not much to be said.

When Derek's phone goes off Peter's hoping it's a good sign, that Noah's texting him letting him know that Stiles is awake, and maybe he's even asking for them. Peter's a bit surprised when Derek asks him to check the message, but he does, and it is in fact a message from Noah. Not the one that Peter wanted, but it's nothing bad either.

Peter explains to Derek what Noah has told them, that Stiles had to change room, cause the lights needed to be changed, Noah also adds that the reason they need to be changed is because Stiles woke up briefly, screamed and the lights shattered. Peter wonders if that was the effect of the connection between the witch and Stiles being broken, causing Stiles to unleash his spark, Peter assumes that because the witch was feeding off of Stiles' spark that it was being suppressed, and that Stiles lost access to it because of that.

Derek seems antsy to see Stiles, and Peter feels the same way. 

What bewilders Peter is that Scott hasn't been by to see Stiles yet, they left Scott in the loft and assumed that he went home. He knew that Stiles was being brought to the hospital, but he hasn't been by to see him at all, and Peter's wolf snarls at the thought. Scott is supposed to be Stiles' best friend, like a brother to him, and he hasn't even come to check on him, come to make sure he was okay. Peter's not sure what's wrong with Scott, if he and Stiles got into an argument or something, but he's being an asshole and Peter won't let him treat Stiles like this for much longer. 

In other words, Scott better get his ass over to the hospital to see Stiles soon, or Peter will be having words with him. If Stiles wakes up and asks about Scott, and then finds out that he hasn't been to see him, well it will be bad. Stiles will be upset, and Peter doesn't want that to happen.

They arrive at the hospital and rush inside, they really can't wait to see Stiles. Noah didn't say anything about Stiles being awake, and Peter wonders if it's because he's too busy talking with Stiles, or that Stiles hasn't woken up yet. Noah is standing outside of Stiles' new room, with a worried expression on his face, an uneasy knot forms in Peter's stomach.

"Is Stiles okay?" Derek demands, and Noah looks up a flicker of surprise passing through his eyes before he sighs and rubs at his forehead tiredly.

"He's stable, but hasn't woken up yet," Noah drops his hand to his side, and glances between the two of them. "He hasn't opened his eyes since he took the lights out." Noah looks tired, and Peter wonders when the last time he got a good nights sleep was.

"Why don't you go home and get a bit of rest. Derek and I can watch over Stiles." Peter suggests.

"I need to go change into some new clothes anyways, and will I'm there I can grab clothes for Stiles too." Noah sighs and then gives them a soft smile.

Derek wonders why Stiles isn't waking up, he leaves Peter and Noah to talk and walks into Stiles room. Stiles doesn't look like anything is wrong, Derek places his hand on Stiles' arm and attempts to pull pain, but there's no pain to pull. Derek wonders if something happened to Stiles' brain, not his body, or if this is another thing that the witch did.

The doctors said that Stiles was fine, a couple bumps and bruises, but that was it. No sever injuries to cause Stiles to still be unconscious. Derek has a sneaking suspicion that it has something to do with magic, and he doesn't know what will fix it if it is magic. Derek's worried, and he's lost.