Chapter 39

"Why does your brother want the Alpha spark?" Stiles repeats and Misha stares at him for a minute.

"Because if we don't have a pack, we'll become Omegas, we don't have a pack. Lucas said as long as we could find an Alpha everything would be okay." Misha answers, and Stiles rubs his eyes, he's getting a headache over this.

"Why didn't you guys just try to find a pack to join?" Stiles sees her hesitate at the question, but she answers.

"We did, but most of the time they'd just run us out of town, without even hearing what we had to say." Misha states, and Stiles wonders if Satomi would take these two in. 

"I won't be able to accept you into my pack, because Lucas would hold hard feelings, and I frankly wouldn't trust him, not to mention some of my pack members might not either," Misha's face falls at that. "However, I know another Alpha in the area, and if you want I can see if she'll meet with the two of you." Stiles hopes they'll accept the proposal, he doesn't want to have to run them out of town.

Misha stares at him with what looks like surprise on her face, Stiles doesn't let his smiles disappear, and it's clear that Peter isn't too fond of the idea, Stiles can tell through their pack bond.

"You would help us, even though my brother tried to kill you?" Misha questions with a confused expression.

"Everyone has a bad day right?" Stiles laughs, and Misha stares at him in bewilderment.

"Then, if you could contact the other Alpha, my brother and I would greatly appreciate it." Misha responds politely, and Stiles grins widely. 

"Great! I'll contact her as soon as I can, in the meantime, you guys will need to find somewhere to stay," Stiles exclaims and Misha dips her head. "I can give you some hotel addresses, if you don't know where any of them are." Stiles offers, and Misha nods.

"We were actually staying in a hotel already, I have a job in the supermarket, so thank you, but I think we've got it covered." Misha responds, and Stiles smiles.

"Great!" Stiles stands up, and keeps the smile on his face. "So, I'll contact the other Alpha and let you guys know?" Stiles probes, and Misha nods.

"Um, we're at the Cross Lodge Inn, number 13." Misha mumbles, and Stiles nods.

"Alright, I'll stop by to let you guys know. But maybe let your brother know before I come by, cause I have a feeling he doesn't like me." Stiles laughs, and Misha actually smiles up at him.

"I will, and he's not actually that bad, he just doesn't want us to be chased by hunters for the rest of our lives." Misha explains, and Stiles nods in understanding.

"I get it, he's just trying to protect you." Stiles is always the one trying to protect everyone too, so he gets it.

_______________________

Stiles leaves the siblings where they are, and turns to his pack. Peter and Derek are already a part of his pack, but the rest of them Stiles' wolfy side that is somehow still there, doesn't really know them. It recognizes them, and doesn't want to attack them, but it still doesn't want them close to Peter, or Derek.

Stiles choses to start with Isaac first, Stiles knows that Isaac actually wants to be a part of his pack, from his comments earlier, anyways. So, he's really just working with that, but Stiles can work with that, he can always just talk with Isaac about it. Stiles approaches Isaac awkwardly, Isaac turns to him with a grin on his face. 

"You don't even have claws, but that fight was awesome." Isaac declares like an excited kid, Stiles smiles at him fondly.

"So, I take it you want to be in the pack?" Stiles questions hopefully, Isaac grins at Stiles.

"Damn right, I wanna be in your pack." Isaac states and Stiles smiles at him in relief.

"Okay, then. But that means you gotta be cool with Derek and Peter, they're already a part of my pack." Stiles informs him, and Isaac looks over Stiles' shoulder at the two wolves, who seem to be talking about something. 

Isaac nods, "Seems cool to me, as long as Peter isn't actively trying to kill any of us." Peter looks up sharply at Isaac's statement, and Isaac grins at him with a wave. Peter flashes him a grin with a little fang. 

"He only did that when he was feral," Stiles dismisses, and then rubs the back of his neck guiltily. "Plus, we did manage to kill him, in a very mean way actually." Stiles winces, and Isaac raises a brow, but doesn't ask.

"What do we need to do anyways?" Isaac asks with an interested expression, "So that I can enter your pack." Isaac clarifies, with a sheepish smile.

"Well, I just gotta accept you into the pack I guess, I'm not really sure. I mean my wolf will know what to do." Stiles explains, and Isaac's eyes widen. 

"Your wolf?" Isaac demands, with a weird expression. "When were you turned?" Stiles gives a lopsided smile.

"I wasn't turned, I'm all human. At least, I think I am." Stiles chuckles, and Isaac stares harder at that.

"Then, what do you mean your wolf will know what to do?" Isaac looks at him cautiously.

"Happened when Scott transferred the spark, I passed out and when I woke up the wolf was there. I think it was a type of test, to see if I was worthy of the spark y'know." Stiles simplifies, and Isaac looks thoughtful for a second.

"I don't think that's normal, must be one of the extraordinary things about True Alpha's." Stiles nods in agreement with a smirk.

"Probably, that would explain why Scott wasn't a very good Alpha, his own wolf was probably fighting the Alpha sparks wolf off. Wolves are a little too possessive at times." Stiles laughs, and Isaac snorts.

"So, entering your pack?" Isaac reminds him, and Stiles' eyes light up.

"I think you just have to submit to me, and then I scent mark you and bam, you're in the club." Stiles winks, and Isaac laughs.

Stiles thinks this might work out just fine, as long as everyone gets along, and Stiles does a good job. His wolf rumbles, as if saying silly human, you already are. Stiles is glad his wolf is there, because that wolf is now his, and he won't give him up for anything.