Chapter 18

SAPPHIRE POV

I knew I couldn't hide it any longer.

"Jack(dramatic pause) he's back". I said.

His face went white.

"No He can't be" Gilinsky said.

"Look, It all started the night you guys found me unconscious, I got a text message from HIM. From then on its continued" I showed him the texts.

"How is this possible I thought we left him?" Gilinsky said angrily.

"W-What if he finds me again with his friend and they repeat what they did to me again?" I asked crying.

"I won't let it happen ever again" he said this time punching the wall next too him.

"I'm so scared" I said sobbing.

"Don't worry we'll get through this together" he said trying to calm me but I just continued to cry soaking his hoodie.

NASH POV

I can't believe what I did to Sapphire, it was all that bitch's Alexandra fault. She said if I didn't break up with her she would show Sapphire hell. Of course I told her to just to leave us alone and to stop being jealous.

But the thing that made me change my mind was when she said she knows Sapphire's Uncle. I couldn't let her get hurt again after what he did to her so I knew I had to do what she wanted. I couldn't take any chances. And now I have to act like I'm in love with Alexandra and just show hatred towards Sapphire. I know this is going to break her heart but I'm doing this to protect her. I hope one day she'll forgive me.

I got a text from JJ saying we were all hanging out at the pool today. I was excited at first but then I realized Sapphire was going to be there and it broke my heart knowing it would hurt her if she saw me with Alexandra. So I decided to just stay in the hotel room and just watch movies, plus I don't want another bad encounter with Gilinsky.

"Hey Nashy boo" Alexandra said taking me out of my thoughts.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"Your mine now, got it. Or do you want Sapphire to go through hell AGAIN."

"Why are you even doing this?" I asked her.

"You deserve to be with me, not that low life. I'm 10x better anyways." She concluded.

She was really getting me mad. But either way I had to stick it out for Sapphire.

"Hey Nashy boo?" She asked.

"Please stop calling me that" I said irritated.

"Your mine so I can call you what I want" she said possessively.

"Whatever, what do you want? for the hundredth time" I asked.

"How about you and I have a little fun" she said seductivly.

At first I was going to say no but then I realized I kind of needed to release some tension. So before we started anything I made sure to put a condom on, So she couldn't have something else to hold me captive. Besides she and I use to have sex. I mean she is one of the sluttiest girls at school. When we got started it felt good to release tension but at the same time all I wanted was Sapphire.

SAPPHIRE POV

I knew that Gilinsky would protect me and we had this under control so I decided to just relax and forget about HIM for a little bit, and just have fun. But in the back of my mind the flashbacks of him and his friend kept coming back.

JJ asked us to all meet at the pool today so we could all chill. I was excited but then the realization of Nash being there with the slut hit me. I knew if I didn't show up he would think he won. So I put on my green Aztec tribal pattern bikini. With shorts and a  tank top along with my flip flops.

When I got there Nash was no where in sight and neither was the slut. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I have to admit I kind of wanted to see him but then I remembered what he did and that bit of wanting him vanished.

It was so much fun at the pool, I finally was having fun it felt good not to worry about HIM and Nash. When I got out of the pool an idea came to my head.

I decided I needed to clear things up with Nash it's not fair, plus I didn't get an explanation. I made my way to his room. After the whole incidence we all had to switch rooms so now Nash is rooming with the other guys and I'm still rooming with Gilinsky, Cameron, and Johnson.

As I was heading towards his room I heard moans I didn't know if it was his room and I was praying that it wasn't especially if they were coming from the slut. As I got closer to the source I realized it was indeed coming from his room. I used all the courage I had left and opened the door. I was in so much shock and rage. I see Nash, MY Nash having sex with that slut. It hurt me so bad I just started yelling. I couldn't cry because I literally ran out of tears.

"FIRST YOU CHEAT ON ME NOW THIS!!!" I yelled.

"I told you he was mine" the slut next to him said with a smirk.

I wanted to hit her so bad but I knew if I did Gilinsky would be really disappointed and so would my mom. So I resisted the urge as hard as it was, I fought it.

"You know what Nash, I was coming up here to clear things up but I guess you were busy" I said now a little more calm.

"S-Saph, No! just stop Ive heard it all before" I said cutting him off. I ran out of there into the streets in tears,looks like I still had a few tears to shed. I ran not knowing where I was going until I ran into someone.

"Sorry" I said still crying.

"No it's fine, are you okay? He asked.

"I'm fine, sorry I interrupted your jogging" I said feeling bad.

"I told you it's cool, got to keep the cardio up you know" he said winking. Which got a giggle out of me.

"By the way my names Dominic" he said.

"Sapphire" I said.

"What a beautiful name Its rare". He said.

"Thank you" I said.

"But I see that your lying about being fine so if you want to talk about it here's my number" he said handing me his number he wrote down on a piece of paper.

"I know we just met but you seem like a nice girl and I'm here if you want to talk, you have my number so call me sometime" he said before jogging away.

"Thanks!" I yelled he turned around and waved, then continued his jog.

He was a really nice guy and I think I'll actually give him a call. I walked away with a little skip in my step even though with everything that just happened with Nash. All I could think about was Dominic.

NASH POV

I ran after Sapphire even though Alexandra was yelling at me telling me to come back, I didn't care I had to find her I knew I had just hurt her.

I saw her heading towards the street when she ran into a guy who was jogging. I tried to stop her but it was too late so I just eavesdropped oh their conversation. Was this guy hitting on MY Sapphire, I was getting agitated, but that's when he made her giggle. I'm the only one who made her giggle. I later heard him say his name was Dominic and gave her his number. I couldn't take it anymore so I just stormed off, fine she wants to play this game, Fine two can play.