Chapter 13

**************READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT LIKE NO JOKE!!!!  ************

NASH POV

Today was the day I was going I ask Jack G if I could ask Sapphire to be my girlfriend. I knew this would be complicated so I texted him to meet me in the lobby for breakfast. I got up making sure I didn't wake Sapphire up. I took a shower then got dressed and headed out to the lobby.

"Hey you wanted to meet?" Glinsky asked.

"Ya I need to ask you something important" I said nervously.

"If you want to date my sister I give you my permission, dude" Glinsky said.

"W-wait, w-what, OMG how did you know I was going to ask you that?" I stuttered out.

"After that kiss last night it was so obvious, but just remember I will kill you if you hurt her" Glinsky said laughing, but then getting serious.

"Dude I would never, I've been in love with her since we were kids. But Thanks man it means a lot though having your permission" I said.

"No problem but just remember what I just said, because she's been hurt too much in her life and doesn't need any more pain" Glinsky said seriously.

"Ya I know she told me her story, I felt really bad and I won't let her get hurt again. I said.

"Ok man thanks, just glad you understand. Can we please get some food now? I'm starving" He said causing me to laugh.

SAPPHIRE POV

I woke up to the smell of something delicious. I saw the boys pigging out on some breakfast from the restaurant down in the lobby.

"Wow guys don't bother to save me any? " I said causing them to turn towards me.

"Don't worry I saved you a plate" Nash said passing me a plate.

"Thanks at least someone cares, not even my brother saves me any" I said trying to sound mad, which clearly didn't work.

"Aww but you still love me" Glinsky said pinching my cheeks.

"Whatever" was all I said scarfing down the food.

After we were all done I took a shower and got dressed. Man do I need to go shopping before the Magcon show starts. I thought to myself. The director of Magcon said the boys needed to come a week early to prepare for everything since it was only they're second time at Magcon. So it gives me some time to go shopping before the show.

I got out of the shower and expected to meet the guys but they weren't there. All I got was a note that said

Go to the lobby and you will see your first clue!

I went down to the lobby to see a butler holding a sign with my name on it. I went up to him and without an explanation he gave me a card and simply walked away. On the card it said

Their tacos are heavenly but not as great as you

I knew from there to go to Taco Bell, my favorite restaurant. I got into the limo waiting for me. When we arrived at Taco Bell a women was holding a Doritos locos tacos nacho cheese which was my favorite. I looked at the note on it and is said

This is the last clue you are my Cinderella and if you ever left your glass slipper I would do anything to find you

I knew instantly to go to the Vans store. When I got there I saw all the guys holding up a sign saying WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? I froze and my jaw dropped then in the middle came out Nash with a sign saying yes or no.

I started crying and nodded my head to shocked to say anything. He then came up to me and gave me the best kiss I think we've ever had. I Sapphire, was dating Nash my friend, my bully and my kidnapper.

NASH POV

I have to thank the guys later for what they did for me. I finally was dating the girl of my dreams. We headed back in the limo the the hotel. Sapphire was sitting next to me, her head on my shoulder while we rode back. When we got there we all went up to my room for dinner and movies.

"Hey guys have you seen Taylor lately he like disappeared" Glinsky said shoving another slice of pizza down his throat. We all froze not knowing what to say until Carter spoke up.

"Umm. he went home sick he wasn't feeling well I don't think he will be in this weeks Magcon. Carter said nervously.

"Ohh that sucks all his fans will be sad" Glinsky said getting another slice of pizza. After that we watched a movie then everyone left except the guys who were rooming with me. I saw Sapphire already asleep on the couch so I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed then I slipped in next to her wrapping my a around her waist. I fell asleep like a light, this was one of the best days I've ever had.

A/n OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1000k READS IT MEANS THE MOST I THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU GUYS MADE THIS POSSIBLE IF YOU ENJOYED VOTE AND COMMENT ANY QUESTIONS I LOVE TO ANSWER THEM.