Chapter 11

NASH POV

My heart imedeaitly stopped when I saw Taylor in my room pacing back and forth, man was I screwed.

"Hey Taylor!" Jack said.

"Whats up man, its been a while" he said keeping his eyes glued on me.

There was a long silence in the room until Jack spoke up.

"So you guys want to go out and grab something to eat?" Jack asked

"What-uh yeah, Nash can I talk to you one sec?" Taylor said finally looking away from me.

"How about we just talk here?" I asked already regretting it.

"No Privately" he said through gritted teeth.

I gulped knowing this was going to go horribly.

SAPPHIRE POV

When we walked into our room Taylor was pacing back and forth. You would expect me to freak out but I just gave him a smirk. On the other hand Nash literaly froze in his tracks, good thing Jack didnt notice.

Hey Taylor!" Jack said.

"Whats up man, its been a while" Taylor said keeping his eyes glued on Nash.

There was a long silence in the room until Jack spoke up.

"So you guys want to go out and grab something to eat?" Jack asked

"What-uh yeah, Nash can I talk to you one sec?" Taylor said finally looking away from Nash.

"How about we just talk here?" he asked I already knew where this was going.

"No Privately" he said through gritted teeth.

When they left the room Jack and I just stayed and watched a movie, I was now safe hopefully.

NASH POV

We left the room, as I turned around he slammed me into the wall. I groaned at the pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!, IS THIS SOME SICK JOKE?. I know now why you wanted her to come here, you wanted to free her. " Taylor said.

I just smirked at him. Knowing that I just pulled a risky move. He then punched me first in the jaw then a blow to the stomach. I was not going to let him win so I threw a punch at his jaw then another to his side. We both stummbled back then Taylor said something.

"If you think this over, this is just the beginning. You think your her hero well you'll learn to NEVER mess with me!" he said then walked away.

I got up and went looking for a bathroom, when I found one I made sure I was all cleaned up. Thankfully I had no bruises. Then headed back to the room.

SAPPHIRE POV

Nash came in and I rushed to him taking him out of the room again.

"Please tell me your ok?" I asked

"Ya im ok, we just had a little disagreement" He replied

"Im sorry all of this has to happen" I said looking down

"Sapphire don't say that, I would do anything to protect you" he said lifting up may chin to look him in the eye. He started to lean then I filled in the rest of the space. He crashed his lips to mine and I felt the sparks flying. I knew there, I was falling for my bully Nash.