Chapter 2

SAPPHIRE POV

It's the first day of school and he already found me CRAP! I groaned as I was slammed into the locker it hurt like shit. I was then pinned against it by Nash.

" So I see your trying to avoid us now aren't you" he said with a smirk.
" You mean like all the other girls do" I said sending back a smirk.

I then felt a sharp pain in my stomach I looked up to see Jack J with a clenched fist. I held my breath knowing another one was coming, but this time it was from Taylor.

I honestly don't know what I ever did to them. We all used to be best friends especially Nash and I. I started falling for him in the 7th grade but that all changed freshman year, that's when the bullying began.

NASH POV

I didn't want to hurt her but I had too if I wanted to stay friends with these guys. They were really popular so I didn't want to ruin my chances. I use to actually lov-I mean like Sapphire with those beautiful light brown eyes of hers, but that all changed when I wanted to be popular freshman year.

SAPPHIRE POV

I then heard footsteps skidding down the hallway quickly. I was left on the floor in a slump groaning in pain. I was kind of use to it since its been happening for 3 years. I got up and made my way to my first class. Math yay( again note the sarcasm). I arrived to my class minutes late.

" Ms.Glinsky why are you late?" Mrs. Zedd asked.

"Sorry car troubles" I lied.

"Next time try to be on time" she said and continued her lesson on parallelograms.

I walked in and saw Ariel, I immediately sat next to her.

"So are we still hanging out after school?" she asked.

"Ya come by around 4:30" I said

The day went by fast actually. I was just happy to get out of here and go home. On my way out I saw those blue eyes again. Ughhh why can't they just leave me alone I thought to myself. I hate my life. I then was slammed against my brand new car well that was going to be a new paint job I thought.

"Look who it is, the most ugly girl
In the world, maybe if you wore make up you would look better" chuckled Connor.

" Ya and if you looked better maybe girls would like you" I said harshly.

Next thing I knew felt a sting on my cheek he just slapped me. Man do these guys know how to treat a girl I thought. I then tasted blood in my mouth. Taylor had just punched me. Nash just stood there with a grin on his face.

"Next time watch who your talking to" Taylor said.

They walked away leaving me there hurting in the school parking lot. I forced my self up and got into my car, and drove home. It was 3:45Ariel was going to be here in 35 minutes. Thank god my mom wasn't there I rushed up stairs to clean myself up. I then heard the doorbell ring. I wasn't expecting her for another 30 minutes. I went down stairs to open the door. My eyes widened, Oh my gosh was all I could get out.

(A/n who do you think is at the door comment your guesses thnx 😘)