Chapter 30

***READ AUTHORS NOTE, LAST CHAPTER APPROACHING***

Flashback
When we got the door opened in front of me was Sapphire and a girl next to her she seemed familiar. Dominic was the first one to go in he grabbed the girls and brought them out I was to shocked to move as I saw her in front if me she just looked at me giving me a "thank you" look I was to shocked to hear the "watch out" coming from Cameron that's when I felt an agonizing pain coming from my left side as it made it's way up my body. I fell to my knees and the sirens were the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

SAPPHIRE POV

I saw him fall to the ground in front of me as blood started slowly leaving his side. Luckily the police and ambulance had already arrived.

"Please help him" I pleaded.

"Were gonna do the best we can but right now all you can do is please calm down and go with your brother before we proceed" the lady from the ambulance said.

I watched as they loaded his limp cold body onto the stretcher, and into the ambulance.

"Is he gonna be okay", I sobbed into Gilinskys chest.

"He's a fighter I know he'll make it, let's go meet him there and plus everyone's waiting for you" he said.

As we approached the car could, we could see My uncle and dad being put into the cop car. As my uncle got into the car he looked straight at me smiling his malicious smile hitting me like venom from a snake. I swore I saw him mouth I'll be back but I tried pushing it from my imagination.

As I got near the car I saw all the guys pilling out, including Dominic.

"GUYS!" I said running in for a group hug.

"We missed you so much" I heard them say.

"I missed you guys too" I said on the verge of tears.

"Thanks for helping" I motioned to Dominic.

"Anytime, I said I would always help" he said.

In the corner of my eye I saw Cameron and Kenyah embracing. Catching up I guess.

We all got in the car and made our way to the hospital.

As we entered I saw my mom waiting in the waiting room.

"Mom I've missed you so much" I said hugging her.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't know he came back" she said crying.

"It's not your fault, do you know whats gonna happen to them" I asked.

"Ya, they're going on trial in about a week" she said.

I felt sort of relieved, but not until I know he's rotting behind bars.

"Have you heard anything on Nash yet?" I asked.

"No, they're still working on the operation, but his moms on the next flight here." she informed me.

"Okay, but do you think he'll be okay?, I asked.

"I've known Nash for a longtime, I'm sure he can get through anything" she said.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when someone asked me my name.

"Hi are you Sapphire?" an officer asked.

"Yes" I responded.

"Hi were here to ask you some questions regarding your uncle and his accomplices" she said gesturing to her partner.

"O-okay"I stuttered I wasn't in the mood to recite my whole incident including my uncle.

"Can you come back another time, she's clearly still traumatized" my brother snapped.

"We need her memory fresh" the officer said.

"It's fine "I said.

"Come this way" she said she gesturing me to an empty room.

"So can you explain everything to us from the beginning to end" she asked.

I explained to her from the sexual assaults and abuse to the texts, and kidnapping me the second time, taking me to the warehouse.

"And what about the accomplices Taylor Caniff and Alexandria Diaz" she asked.

"Yes Taylor was the one who kidnapped me and Alexandtia occasionally abused me" I stated.

"Okay thank you for now" we'll be calling your mom shortly for more information and the trial" she said leaving.

I went back to the waiting to the waiting room and saw the doctor had arrived updating us on Nash.

"Yes he's alright the operation went fine but he hasn't woken up yet were afraid he'll drift into a coma" he continued.

"But family is allowed to go see him" he finished.

Hayes followed the doctor into the room, as we waited in anticipation.

"He's fine guys, just not awake yet" Hayes said when he came out.

"I think it's time we all go home, it's been a long day" my mom said.

"No I'm staying" I said.

"B-bu" I cut off Gilinsky before he could finish.

"There's no buts I'm staying like it or not" I said.

Everyone looked at me as if they knew this what's going to happen, so they said they're goodbyes knowing I wouldn't budge.

I slumped down the wall just staring into space.

"Il bring you clothes, so you can at least change" my mom said as she kissed me goodbye..

I sat there waiting for something, anything but at least I was free... for now I thought to myself.

Hope you guys enjoyed, this book is coming to an end I'm going to have one more chapter but don't worry THERES A SEQUEL! I'll be posting when it's up which hopefully will be next weekend. Schools almost out so I'll most likely be updating more!

Quote: A moment of pain of pain, is worth a lifetime a glory. -unknown