Chapter 12

TAYLOR POV

He thinks he can just stab me in the back and get away with it, no no not today. I know what I have to do next, and I have to make sure none of the guys know. I don't want anyone interfering with my new plan or stabbing me in the back, unless they already did. No they couldn't have, I'm just paranoid. Now for my new plan. I thought to myself.

NASH POV

I pulled away from Sapphires and I's make out session. Even though I've made out with a lot a girls this was beyond words could explain. We looked at each other breathlessly, until we heard a cough which caused both of us to jump.

"Umm if you don't mind me asking but are you guys a thing?" Jack G asked.

"I-It's complicated" Sapphire said cutting me off.

"Well ok, good If you guys were I would kill you" Jack G said laughing.

"So I'll get the guys and we can go to Taco Bell if you want?" I asked breaking the tension.

"Ya great, I was actually planning for us to go there. I'll get the limo. Jack G said.

SAPPHIRE POV

Finally Taco Bell, I'm so hungry I haven't eaten since we were at the cabin. When we got there we all ordered and talked and joked around. Thank God Taylor opted out. After we were done we went back to the hotel. The guys decided to play Truth or Dare. Man this is going to be a long night I Thought to myself.

NASH POV

We all decided to play Truth or Dare when we got back to the hotel I had a feeling where this was going. We sat in a circle and the dares kept coming, until it was my turn. Cameron dared me to make out with Sapphire. Everyone started laughing except Sapphire, Jack G and I. Sapphire and I froze in place while, Jack G clenched his jaw you could tell he was mad. But let me tell you something about Nash Grier, he never lets down a dare EVER. I made my way over to Sapphire and smashed my lips to hers. Our lips moved in sync I licked her bottom lip for entrance but she denied. I tried again this time and she let me in. Everyone ooooohed except Jack G you could tell he was pissed. We ended our kiss breathing heavy. I expected Jack G to come up and punched me, but he just sat there and laughed with the others, I didn't get why. I looked back at Sapphire and noticed why everyone was laughing she was tomato red which got a smirk from me. She looked so adorable. We wrapped up the game up and all decided to go to bed since it was 2:45am. I hopped on the bed closing my eyes waiting for sleep when I felt a head on my chest. I looked down and Sapphire was already asleep. She looked so beautiful when she slept. I kissed her forehead. Then it hit me I never liked Sapphire. I've always loved her. That's when I knew I had to make her mine.