Chapter 3

SAPPHIRE POV

"Oh my gosh JACK your back" I said giving him the biggest hug in the world.

(A/N Ha you all weren't expecting that were you especially you Jenny)

"Ya I am,it's great to see you" he said returning the hug.

"How was Europe?" I asked.

"It was the best experience ever, I got to meet new people, see new things and met I think the love of my life" he said the last part shyly.

"Oh my gosh the JACK GLINSKY, MY BROTHER has a girlfriend" I yelled.

"Ya he does her names Shai I think Im in love with her" he responded blushing.

"How long have you been together?" I asked excitedly.

"3 years and a half" he said proudly.

"Awww that's ever since you left" I said happily.

"Ya it's been a while I'm hopeing to maybe ask her to marry me" he said blushing again.

"Awwww when do I get to meet her?"I asked.

"Soon, now help me unpack" he said walking upstairs to his room.

JACK G POV

I was so glad she was excited to meet Shai. After my past relationships I'm surprised she agreed to meet her. I couldn't wait for my family to meet her. If I loved Shai that much then they would really like her, I hope.

NASH POV

I just saw Jack G walk into his house. I've been best friends with Jack since forever. I wanted to go over there and say hi, but was scared that Sapphire would tell him that I've been bullying her since 9th grade.

SAPPHIRE POV

As we were unpacking I realized I never told Jack about the bullies. He and Nash are best friends so I didn't want to ruin anything. I then realized I was crying, I tried wiping the tears away quickly, but Jack had already seen the drops fall.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked.

"Nothing" I replied with a fake smile.

He could see it was fake. Jack knew
me too well to let it go he hated to see me upset.

"Ok really what's wrong" he asked again this time more serious.

I couldn't help it, all the memories flooded back into my mind. I cried even harder remembering the emotional and physical pain they put me through.

" I-I've been getting bullied" I stuttered.

"What, who's the asshole I have to kill" he said angrily.

I laughed a little at the sight. Jack had always been protective over me which could be bad or good.

" It's your best friend and his clique" I said not knowing I said that out loud.

"Wait Jack-" before I could say anymore he was out the door headed to the blue eyed devils house.

I went into the bathroom and took out a razor. I have never self harmed but right now I couldn't take it. I slid the razor across my wrist. At first it hurt but then it felt good. I continued the same action twice on both wrists. Afterwards I got up and wrapped a bandage around my wrists. As I was getting up I felt dizzy. I then fełt my face connect with the floor. After that all I remember was black.

(A/N thnx for all the readers and plz vote THNX it means the world 😘)