Chapter 1

SAPPHIRE POV

Today was the first day back to school. I woke up, took a shower and did my normal routine. I curled my long wavy brown hair. I don't wear makeup so it didn't take me long to get ready. I put on a light sweater, leggings ,and boots. I went down stairs to find my mom in the kitchen making breakfast. I wasn't that hungry so I just grabbed an apple.

" Excited to go back to school?" my mom asked.

"No!" I replied with an attitude.

"Now,it's not that bad" my mom said.

"Ya well it isn't for you, especially since your not the one not getting bullied" I mumbled the last of the sentence.

I'm a junior in high school and get bullied by the one and only Nash Grier and his clique. He might look nice but he's the biggest douchebag I've ever met. We've known each other since we were 5 years old, did I also mention he's my neighbor yay ( note the sarcasm).

I walked out the door and got into my car. It was a light blue Volkswagen. I got it as a sweet sixteen gift. I arrived to the high school and saw my best friend Ariel.

She ran up to me wearing a tight blue dress and pumps. It really looked cute but a little to fancy for school. Ariel is one of those party girls who just doesn't care. I love how she's adventurous but can also be a horrible drunk.

" SAPPHIRE I missed you"she yelled.

" We just saw each other bout a week ago "I said. (A/N I know I was singing and doing the dance too. 😂😂😂

" But that was so long ago" she said.

"Let's at least get into the school first" I said.

As we were entering Ariel went to get her schedule and we went our separate ways. The first bell rang, so the hallways were clearing. I needed to stop by my locker and out of the corner of my eye I saw him, and I instantly froze. I tried speeding away but was instantly slammed onto my locker. I let out a groan.

NASH POV

I saw her walking into the school, we made eye contact and she started to speed up. I told my little clique which consisted of Jack J, Connor Franta, Cameron Dallas, and Taylor Cannif. We went after her. We caught up to her damn she was fast, and in an instant Taylor slammed her into a locker.