Chapter 31

<><><><>READ AUTHORS NOT VERY IMPORTANT<><><><><>

Flashback

"There's no buts I'm staying like it or not" I said.

Everyone looked at me as if they knew this what's going to happen, so they said they're goodbyes knowing I wouldn't budge.

I slumped down the wall just staring into space.

"Il bring you clothes, so you can at least change" my mom said as she kissed me goodbye..

I sat there waiting for something, anything but at least I was free... for now I thought to myself.

A week later

SAPPHIRE POV

It's been a week and Nash still hasn't woken up. I stay here everyday I barely eat and haven't showered in 2 days. I go in and talk to him occasionally but it's not the same he's still unresponsive except he did move a finger once and can still hear as the doctor said.

NASH POV

I hear everything people say around me but Sapphires voice is the best thing I hear. She talks about her day and that she hopes I get better but best of all is when she talks about us. I try everything to just get a chance to see her or to even get to squeeze give her hand a gentle squeeze as she does mine.

SAPPHIRE POV

Today is the day of the trial. My nerves are all over the place I'm scared, nervous and relieved at the same time. I just want this over with and my uncle and father to be locked up for good.

I put on a navy blue formal dress and black heels that weren't to high. I wanted to look good but classy they need to know they didn't get the best of me.

"You ready honey?" My mom asked me.

"Ya" I nervously said.

"It's okay to be nervous but you can't let them think they got the best of you, were gonna win don't worry" she reassured me.

As we made our way to the car I saw the boys getting into their own cars even Dominic was going to be there. I slowly calmed down knowing the guys were going to be supporting me.

When we arrived at the court house my breath started to hitch but I quickly regained it not wanting to show any sign of defeat.

"May everyone be seated" the judge said.

Moments later Taylor, Alexandria, my father, and uncle were seated in the front row.

As the trial started I kept glancing at them in the front row. As the case went on the lawyers bickered back and forth until finally it was time for the Jury to come to a conclusion.

"Will the Jury please give the verdict now?" the judge asked.

My heart picked up speed as the judge read out the verdict.

"Joe, and Earl Gilinsky have been found .............guilty" the judge read.

I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"They have been found guilty of sexual assault, two counts of kidnapping, and attempt murder, therefore will be sent to prison,25 years to life." He read out.

I felt so relieved he was going to be gone alongside my father.

"Aside that, Taylor Caniff and Alexandria Diaz will be let of with three months with parole, due to the threats and blackmail from Joe Gilinsky ." He contined.