Chapter 4

SAPPHIRE POV

I woke up in my room with my head pounding, and an ice pack on my head. I looked to my right and my eyes widened. It was him, Nash. He seemed angry and sad at the same time. He had an icepack himself, held up to his lip. Next to him was a frowning Jack.

"Why'd you do that?"Jack asked.

"I'm sorry I was just going through a lot and I didn't know how to cope with it" I said with tears starting to fall.

"How many times have you done this?" Jack asked in a low and serious tone.

" It was the first time I swear I didn't know how to cope" I responded.

"SEE WHAT YOU PUT HER THROUGH, YOU RUINED HER FUCKING LIFE!" yelled a very angry Jack.

"I'm so- stuttered Nash

Before he could say anything Jack cut him off.

"I swear if you ever touch her again I will hurt you even more" he said through gritted teeth.

With that Jack left the room. I could tell he was furious. I mean who wouldn't. Leaving for 3 years then to come back to know that your sister has been bullied by your best friend the whole time then she decides to harm her self. I would be devastated.

" Wow thanks a lot Sapphire for ruining my friendship with my best friend" he said taking me out of my thoughts.

Did he really just say that. After three years of harassment he couldn't even say sorry. WOW I couldn't take it so I lashed out on him.

"Wow Nash after three years you can't even say sorry. Do you know what you put me through. It hurt me so much you know. What did I ever do-".

I was cut off by his lips crashing on to mine. I didn't kiss back. I tried my best pushing him off. Nothing worked. A Few seconds later he pulled way, finally got him off me. We stared at each other for a couple moments then something got to me.

"WHAT WAS THAT NASH YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST KISS ME AND EXPECT TO BE FORGIVEN, EXPECT EVERYTHING TO GO BACK TO NORMAL, NO!!! THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS" I yelled.

He stood there speechless. It got me really frustrated.

"SPEAK NASH SPEAK!!!" I yelled at him again.

"I kissed you because it might be the last time I get too" He responded.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT I MEAN?" I yelled again

With that he ran out without saying a word.

NASH POV

She was talking and she looked more beautiful than ever. Wait no I can't have feelings for. Or maybe I always have. I found myself connecting our lips. Sparks were flying it was the best feeling in the world. I noticed she was trying to pull away I couldn't let her. Our lips stayed connected for another moment. Then I finally pulled away. She started yelling at me but all I could think about was our kiss. She then snapped me out of my thoughts.

"SPEAK NASH SPEAK" she yelled

"I kissed you because it might be the last time I get too" I responded.

CRAP! why did I say that I almost blew the plan. If I ruined this plan they would kill me. I ran out without saying another word.

A/N
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK VOTE and COMMENT PLZ IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK NASH IS UP TOO. STICK AROUND TO FIND OUT. THANKS 😘