Rogues Pt.1

"Damn it!" growled Isaiah. He couldn't believe that rouges were in his territory and with Alyara and Emilia. His anger also turned into worry as he thought about Alyara's safety. He wanted no harm to come to her.

He could also tell Darren was worried for Emilia, especially since she was pregnant.

"We have to tell our mates to hide. We can't have them be put in danger."

"Go! I have mind-linked some of our members. Some of them said that they were close to where we were. Meanwhile, we have to fight them off on our own."

Darren nodded, and he went inside. He ran up to the living room, where the women were conversing. Emilia was the first to notice her husband, and the look on his face explained it all. She immediately stood up and got a hold of Alyara's hand. "We need to go, Alyara."

Alyara immediately became confused. "What's going on?"

"I'll explain everything later, but we must hide now!"

"Y-You're scaring me..."

Darren nodded. "I understand, and please let me reassure you that Isaiah and I will not let anything happen to you. You have our word. Please go with Emilia!"

Alyara immediately got up and followed Emilia towards a hidden door in a small closet leading to an underground bunker. She was amazed at how organized it was. The two women went inside, and Darren made sure to hide the door and close the door. He immediately went outside with Isaiah as he growled. Darren could smell the rouges getting closer to them.

Then, shuffling was heard; the two werewolves saw wolves walking out from the bushes in groups. Fifteen rouges appeared, and the two smelled more from afar. Isaiah and Darren changed into their wolf form. Isaiah's werewolf form had black fur; his body was slightly muscular. His eyes were red and glowed like blood. He was seven tall when he stood on his feet. Darren's werewolf form had dark brown fur and stood six feet and seven inches tall; his eyes were golden. The two only had their mates in their minds and swore that they would not allow anything to happen to them.

Meanwhile, the women were in the basement. There was a television, a pile of canned foods and water, a shelf of books and movies, and a small restroom. "Wow."

"I know. Isaiah was very adamant about protection. He thinks things through." There was a sofa, and the two women sat on them.

"Now, please tell me what's going on. One moment, we're all having a great time, and now we're hiding here. Is Isaiah part of something illegal!?"

Emilia raised her eyebrows and let out a laugh. "Sorry about that! It's just that it was all of a sudden. Anyway, no, he and Darren aren't part of anything illegal. You see, it's kind of complicated."

"Do tell."

Emilia was silent for a moment and let out a sigh. "What would you think if I told you certain mythical creatures existed?"

Alyara raised an eyebrow. "Such as?"

"What do you think about werewolves?"

"My parents told me legends about skinwalkers. At times, it would be forbidden to speak about them. However, I always thought they were cool since they're seen in movies and television shows.

Emilia nodded. "How would you feel if I told you that they exist?"

"What?"

"What I am trying to say is that Isaiah and Darren are werewolves, as am I."

It was silent between the two women. Emilia waited for Alyara to speak, but it didn't happen. Instead, Alyara couldn't help but laugh. Emilia just sat there as she watched her. Alyara's laughs slowly began to dissipate. "Are you serious?"

"As serious as I can be. I wouldn't lie to you, Alyara, especially with things like this."

Alyara was speechless.

"Isaiah was going to tell you eventually, but he wanted you to be comfortable with him until the time was right. He was afraid to scare you." Emilia sighed. "I know he wanted to be the one to tell you these things, but it's best if you heard from me also. I don't want you to think he lied to you when the time came."

It was silent between the women. The silence was interrupted when they heard loud noises from the outside. There was furniture that seemed to be knocked over or broken. To Alyara's shock, she heard howling.

............................................................

Isaiah POV

The rogues came all at once towards Darren and me. We both nodded to one another and split up to separate the number of rogues. As expected, more came onto me since I'm the Alpha. However, these damn rogues are mistaken to think that I would be easy prey. As an Alpha, I have more speed, agility, and height than regular werewolves. 

These rogues will face death for sure. At least two were by my right and left side and went towards me at once, but I dodged them and punched them both on their stomachs so hard that they hit trees from afar. I then went to the others. I either punched or kicked the rogues. Some smashed into the house, dropping or breaking furniture. I could sense that Alyara and Emilia were still safe. 

"Let me take over, Isaiah! Let me kill these rogues!" growled Rafael. 

I was about to respond, but then I felt a heavy weight on my back, and another rogue attacked me, and he was in his wolf form. I growled in a bit of pain. I also noticed Darren trying to fight off the other rogues. He was having trouble since he was also worried about his pregnant mate. Then, my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a couple of the rogues inside the house.

"Hey! I smell two scents! Women! They must be their mates!"

Anger, fear, and worry filled me! They knew! They found their scents! I mind-linked Darren and knew he felt the same thing I did. "DAMN IT, ISAIAH! LET ME TAKE OVER RIGHT NOW! OUR MATE IS IN DANGER! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER, IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT! LET ME KILL THESE ROGUES!"

I knew Rafael had more power since he was a wolf and was more territorial than I. I felt my eyes turn black, losing consciousness, but I felt powerful energy flowing throughout my body. Rafael now took over; he howled. Rafael charged toward the rogues inside the house and either sliced their necks or crushed their skulls. Blood was going to be spilled.