Together

Isaiah finished taking a shower and changed into his night garment. He brought a bag of extra clothes, knowing he would sleep over. Once out of the bathroom, Alyara was seen on her bed reading a book. He knew he was jumping into things quickly, but he wanted Alyara to get used to him more. There was a part of him that wasn't as patient. 

He mind-linked Darren and told him to inform the pack that they would meet their Luna tomorrow night. Darren was thrilled and agreed to inform the pack.

 The Alpha slowly reached the bed and lay next to her."Well, this is awkward. Our mate isn't looking at us." Rafael let out an annoyed groan. "This is your fault!"

"My fault?"

"Yeah, you're making our mate uncomfortable."

Isaiah mentally rolled his eyes. "If you took control, you would have probably tried humping her already. At least I am taking things slow; you would have forced her to accept us immediately."

Rafael scoffed as if he was offended. "Hey, we're talking about you here, not me."

"Isaiah, are you talking with Rafael?" 

This made him snap back to reality. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. Rafael is being an annoying brat."

Alyara giggled. "He wants to take over?"

The Alpha nodded. "It wouldn't be wise to let him out now." He raised his eyebrows up and down; Alyara blushed. "I'm sorry that I made you uncomfortable. I want to be beside you, always. I want you to get used to Rafael and me, even if he's annoying."

Rafael let out an annoyed growl. "Bite me!"

Alyara was silent as she put her book away. "I'm not going to lie; this is going too fast. I'm used to doing things alone, having my privacy and space. I'm also scared."

Isaiah raised an eyebrow. "Scared? Why?"

The young woman was contemplating whether or not she should speak. "I'm scared we may not work out or be together forever. That you might get tired of me and find someone else that's more beautiful."

He couldn't believe what his mate had told him. She was afraid that he would get tired of her; never! Isaiah hugged her and pulled her closer to him. "How could you think such things? Why would you think I would get tired of you? Without you, there's no point." Isaiah hugged her tightly. "I'm also scared, Alyara. I'm scared that you'll leave me. That something might happen to you. Feeling scared in a relationship is normal, but we must keep living. As long as we have each other and want to be together, there is nothing to fear."

Alyara slowly hugged him back. She heard his heart beating in his chest. Alyara put her right hand over his heart. Isaiah felt her hand on his chest. He separated from the hug and motioned her to look at him. His heart almost stopped when he saw her tears. "Please don't cry, my love." Suddenly, Alyara grabbed his face and motioned him down toward hers. 

Their lips touched.

Isaiah and Rafael were shocked at the sudden action. Rafael was howling joyfully. "Wohooo! She made the first move! Give me! Give me! I want part of the action!" Rafael, however, was ignored as Isaiah kissed Alyara back. Isaiah felt as if he was in heaven. His mate made a move to kiss him. She accepts him; she loves him. He wouldn't give it up for the world. They separated from the kiss.

"Alyara..."

The young woman blushed. "I-I-"

"There's no need. That kiss was more than enough. Let's get some sleep. We have a full day tomorrow." 

"Hey! I want a kiss! Isaiah, you ass! I want a kiss from our mate!" Isaiah didn't listen to Rafael; he was happy about what had occurred. He and Alyara lay on the bed; Alyara turned off the lamp. Isaiah put his arm around her, motioning her closer to his body. Both eventually fell asleep. Rafael let out a scoff. "That dog, he ignored me."