Rafael

Isaiah kissed her with gentleness and passion. Alyara was surprised by the sudden kiss, but her body felt warm, loved, and protected. It felt right to her. Her arms were on his shoulders, pulling him closer to her, and she kissed him back. The two closed their eyes and kissed passionately, their bodies intertwined.

Alyara began to move her hands on Isaiah's body. This surprised him a bit, but he let her touch him. He separated from the kiss, and saliva dripped between them. The couple breathed deeply. Alyara looked down at the floor, embarrassed. Isaiah saw this; he gently lifted her chin with his fingers. "Why do you look away?"

"I-I don't know. All I can say is that I feel happy." She blushed. 

Isaiah smiled as he gently touched her face. "It makes me happy to hear you say that. Trust me when I tell you I never want to cause you pain. You're my everything, reason to live, and motivation to become a better man."

Alyara smiled but felt something within her that she had never felt before. She jumped on him, making Isaiah almost lose his balance. However, he got a hold of her but felt her lips on his. His eyes widened, but his heartbeat was with joy and excitement. He kissed her back. As the Alpha kissed Alyara, he felt something within his mind and body.

"Hey, let me in the action." It was Rafael.

Isaiah felt annoyed. "No way you're going to ruin this moment for me."

Rafael also got annoyed as he tried to control Isaiah's body. "Come on. You always get the action; you always take control. At least let me get some of the moments too!"

Isaiah could hear a bit of desperation in Rafael's voice. He and Rafael would get into arguments and always didn't agree on certain things, but Rafael did have feelings. His wolf also waited for the moment when they found their mate. "Okay, I will give you a chance, but if you do anything to scare or hurt her, you won't know what I will do to you."

Rafael rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I know. You should know me about now. I would never hurt Alyara."

Isaiah let out a sigh, and he separated from the kiss. He noticed that Alyara looked a bit hurt and embarrassed. "Sorry, I shouldn't have."

"No, it's not like that. I loved it, but there's someone who wants to have a chance to meet with you. It's Rafael."

Alyara raised an eyebrow. "Oh, now I remember. You said he was your wolf side."

"Yes, he's been very adamant about talking to you. I have been unfair to him since we have been looking for you. Would you be okay if he took control?" The young woman looked a bit uncertain. "Don't worry; I will be watching everything. If he's taking anything too far, I will get back in control. Trust me."

It was silent between them, but Alyara slowly nodded. She saw Isaiah's head droop down for a bit. Suddenly, he raised his head, and his eyes were darker. Alyara shivered. "A-Are you R-Rafael?"

"I am, my sweet mate," Rafael responded. Without warning, Rafael went to Alyara and hugged her tightly. "Alyara, our mate! I can't believe I can get this close to you to hug you! It almost feels like a dream!"

Alyara felt Rafael's desperation and happiness with his hug. She slowly hugged him back. Slowly, they separated from the hug. Rafael, with Isaiah's body, smiled ever so lovingly. He then touched her face softly. "You're so beautiful, Alyara. We couldn't have asked the Moon Goddess for anything more. I hope I didn't scare you."

"N-No. It's just that it's a lot to take in. I can't believe that two spirits are in one body."

"I know, we werewolves are beings with issues; it's something we're born with."

"You seem to be the opposite of Isaiah," Alyara giggled.

Rafael let out a joyful chuckle. "Oh, you have no idea, my mate. Isaiah has always been a pooper and a control freak. I must admit I'm not that innocent either, my beautiful mate. When we first knew you were our mate, I admit I wanted to take you there and then."

Alyara felt her face turn warm and red. "R-Rafael!"

The wolf laughed. "You're so cute, my love. Isaiah and I are fortunate to have someone like you where we can spend the rest of our lives."

"Rafael."

He gently held Alyara, kissing and smelling her long black hair. Alyara hugged him back. "Alyara."

"Yes?" She looked up to see him looking at her with such love.

"Can we do it now? I waited too long. I'll be soft."

The young woman felt that her entire body turned hot with embarrassment. As she was about to answer, there was a knock on the door. They cringed a bit. Isaiah immediately took control as Alyara went to see who was knocking. However, Isaiah could feel the aura; he felt anger, annoyance, and protective.

Alyara opened the door and was surprised at who was on the other side. "Marco, what a surprise."