Rogues Pt. 2

Alyara and Emilia were still in the basement. The two were silent as they could still hear the commotion from the outside. Alyara was still in shock as Emilia informed her about the existence of werewolves. A part of her still couldn't believe it, and Emilia tried to make a joke to soothe the situation. However, Emilia's expression said it all. She knew it would be pointless to argue against it. 

As they sat silently, the two women heard voices closing in on the secret hideout. The two women let out a squeal. Alyara eyed Emilia as the young woman put her hands over her stomach. Emilia thought more about her unborn child than herself. Alyara immediately went to her side as she got a hold of a metal bat by a wall. The two women were together.

"I smell women! They must be their mates!" yelled a rogue.

"Oh no, they're going to find us!" said Alyara.

Emilia got a hold of Alyara. "Just don't make a sound," she whispered.

Suddenly, the two women heard a loud howl. Alyara gasped. The howl was thunderous and full of anger. "What...?"

"Sounds like Isaiah and my husband changed into their werewolf form. Since they are Alpha and Beta, they are more powerful in their werewolf form."

Alyara couldn't respond as she was still in shock.

............................................

Darren and Isaiah were in their werewolf forms, and they let their werewolves be in control. Rafael was entirely in control and had the urge to kill. He immediately got to all the rogues inside the house, trying to get to Alyara and Emilia. Darren was fighting the other rogues that were outside. Then, Darren noticed some of the members of the pack arriving. "Alpha, some of our members arrived!"

The rogues that were still fighting heard what Darren said. "Retreat!" one of them yelled. All of the rogues began to run away. Rafael growled in anger. "Don't let them escape!" he ordered his pack members.

The arriving members heard their Alpha's command and followed the escaping rogues. However, many of the rogues would dodge them and split up. However, two rogues were captured by some of the pack members. "Bring them here!"

The members did as they were told as they forced the two rogues to kneel before Rafael. The Alpha gave them a deadly glare, and the two rogues shivered fearfully. "Put them in our pack's warehouse, do everything you can to get answers from them and who is commanding them. Understand?"

"Yes, Alpha." The rogues were led away.

Rafael then slowly changed back into human form and let Isaiah take control as if it was the same for Darren. The two men were nude, and both went to their separate rooms and got some clothing. Once fully dressed, Isaiah immediately went to the hideout and opened the door. "Alyara, Emilia!"

The two women were relieved and walked out of the secret hideaway. Emilia walked out first. "Where's Darren?" she asked in a worried tone.

"I'm here, my love." Darren arrived, and he immediately went and hugged Emilia. He ensured not to hug her too tightly as it might hurt her and their unborn child.

Isaiah then saw Alyara slowly getting out of the hideout. She didn't look at him as she got out. It hurt Isaiah. Fear and sadness began to overwhelm him. He was afraid that she feared him or reject him. "A-Alyara...."

Alyara stopped. No one said a word, and she slowly looked at him. "Tell me everything."